manboy<3

Pathetic hater,MEGA shill
Banned
Reaction score
But not for Bellator

Shlemenko will fight for M-1 at M1-Challenge 75

Opponent is yet to be announced

What the hell are Bellator doing? Those goofs

The Carvalho-Manhoef match postponement put a damper in the MW plans for Bellator. Probably just a fight for him to stay busy before fighting the MW champ. Would have been nice to see Shlemenko-Salter but Bellator isnt really known for making too many number 1 contender fights and killing off contenders.

But not for Bellator

Shlemenko will fight for M-1 at M1-Challenge 75

Opponent is yet to be announced

What the hell are Bellator doing? Those goofs

"Those goofs" Are being cool by letting him fight elsewhere and get the most out of his career not tied down to contracts ..maybe its just me

I'll never understand people who want to see Carvalho fight Manhoef again.

Great to hear that. Shlemenko is a beast.

"Those goofs" Are being cool by letting him fight elsewhere and get the most out of his career not tied down to contracts ..maybe its just me

Why not get him a fight in Bellator instead so he can get closer to the title? Bellator MW division is a mess and is crying out for someone like Shlemenko and he's fighting some dude in Russia so yeah I think they are goofs

Talent sharing with M-1 wouldn't be bad idea, they have a very underrated roster

I was confused too when I saw the news. At least Bellator will let him fight elsewhere if they don't have a fight lined up for him. Shlemenko is allowed to get paid elsewhere, which UFC fighters don't have the luxury of.

Does anyone know how big a name Shlemenko is in Russia by the way? Hope this draws a big viewership, leading to Russians tuning in when he fights in Bellator.

Why not get him a fight in Bellator instead so he can get closer to the title? Bellator MW division is a mess and is crying out for someone like Shlemenko and he's fighting some dude in Russia so yeah I think they are goofs
Meh.....organization is one thing yes...but I just think of the fighters first. this is better for any fighter. Schlemenko makes great money in Russia and I'm glad he has options....Schlemenko doesn't seem worried lol neither should you

Ill never understand how carvallo wasnt stripped of the title and released
Would look bad for Bellator to cut a guy for simply implementing a boring gameplan. Hate him or not, it wasn't Carvalho's fault the judges ruled in his favor. And also, yuge lack of contenders.

hopefully he gets in 5-6 fights this year between the two promotions.

hopefully he gets in 5-6 fights this year between the two promotions.
More spinning shit!!!!! I'm in!

Seriously why they didn't make something like Shlemenko vs Salter for Bellator 171 as Main Event???? Rich Chou is just bad at his work...

Would look bad for Bellator to cut a guy for simply implementing a boring gameplan. Hate him or not, it wasn't Carvalho's fault the judges ruled in his favor. And also, yuge lack of contenders.
Im not sure i would call it a gameplan but i at least see the point your trying to make

So with Emeev being injured is Shlemenko still fighting against another guy?

Yes unfortunately I read this earlier, it would have been a good fight and not an easy win for either fighter, Maybe they can Get Brett Cooper to fight or maybe a maiquel Falcao rematch.
I think Cooper is fighting Saidov in March in ACB and Falcao fights Mineev in March or April in EFN.

Back