Shia LaBeouf is John McEnroe

McEnroe via,

giphy.gif

I've seen that video and here's what's interesting.

The message from the video and the message from the article that you posted are like the exact opposite.

Shia is a magnificent creature indeed.

No, they're not contradictory. The writer of the article is just doing her part to attack anything resembling the patriarchy even if they're on her side. The his mere existence makes him evil by his own ideology and she's just following through on it; it's the "no true Scotsman" fallacy because no matter how indoctrinated he is he'll never be a person of color.

Are you trolling?

Superbrat wasn’t no damned manlet

No, they're not contradictory. The writer of the article is just doing her part to attack anything resembling the patriarchy even if they're on her side. The his mere existence makes him evil by his own ideology and she's just following through on it; it's the "no true Scotsman" fallacy because no matter how indoctrinated he is he'll never be a person of color.

Are you trolling?

You miss my point.

In the video, Shia is supposedly standing up against bigotry and racism. But on that night when he got arrested he was the one hurling racial slurs and acting bigoted himself.

Shia's a complex dude. Just when you think you've got him pinned down, he defies your expectations.

I have genuinely grown fond of him. He's a maverick, and I don't mean that in some wink wink ironic sense.

I think the dude is genuinely operating on a different wavelength, and I admire his persistent commitment to just doing his own thing, whatever that thing is.

Reminds me of Joaquin Phoenix

Both were pretty mainstream

Both went full on crazy

Reminds me of Joaquin Phoenix

Both were pretty mainstream

Both went full on crazy

Do you think Joaquin really went crazy or just pretended to go crazy?

You do know the "I'm Still Here" ordeal was one big joke, right?

I have never seen him in anything where he hasn’t annoyed me.i truly don’t like him as an actor. If he was good I could care less that he is an attention seeking wannabe hipsterish douchebag in real life.

You miss my point.

In the video, Shia is supposedly standing up against bigotry and racism. But on that night when he got arrested he was the one hurling racial slurs and acting bigoted himself.

Shia's a complex dude. Just when you think you've got him pinned down, he defies your expectations.

He's about as unpredictable as subtraction.

This was a story deserving a great documentary, not a bullshit phony movie.

Will not watch:
img_4010.jpg

Do you think Joaquin really went crazy or just pretended to go crazy?

You do know the "I'm Still Here" ordeal was one big joke, right?

Well yeah I think Shia is the same way

They are both "acting"

Method acting they call it?

This-Shia-LaBeouf-Stretching-Photoshop-Battle-going-crazy-on-social-media.jpg

Greatest artist of his generation, his body of work is unparalled.

I actually think it is a great casting.

shia is a decent actor and he has the perfect flair of lofty asshole that will work for mcenroe.

A tennis movie?

How... exciting...

Tiger Woods biopic on deck, I’m sure.

I don't see why they couldn't have made McEnroe a black woman.

#HollywoodSoWhite

I have never seen him in anything where he hasn’t annoyed me.i truly don’t like him as an actor. If he was good I could care less that he is an attention seeking wannabe hipsterish douchebag in real life.

I am easily annoyed by Shia's performances, but I thought he managed to avoid that in Disturbia and Fury.

I have genuinely grown fond of him. He's a maverick, and I don't mean that in some wink wink ironic sense.

I think the dude is genuinely operating on a different wavelength, and I admire his persistent commitment to just doing his own thing, whatever that thing is.

Manson operated on his own wavelength, not really sure that should be the barameter for fondness..

Manson operated on his own wavelength, not really sure that should be the barameter for fondness..

I guess it depends on exactly what Shia's wavelength is. So far he has not proven himself to be another Charlie Manson.

Back