Shia LaBeouf is John McEnroe

I am easily annoyed by Shia's performances, but I thought he managed to avoid that in Disturbia and Fury.

His acting was fine in DisturbiA. Kind of what he does ok is play a anxiety ridden hyper teen. But Fury he was the only one that was trying so hard it was obvious. Everyone else was good but he looked like Shia trying to act like a war hardened soldier. Every time they said “Best job I ever had” he had to over do it. I’m usually easy on actors but he truly sucks.

Going against the grain on Shia, boring actor, incredible human being, will never watch any movie he's in but will follow all of his fun escapades outside of the screen like his hide and seek flag finding game with kids online

I hope he gets the obnoxiousness of McEnroe well.

I stand corrected. Shia LaBeouf was pretty good in this movie. The whole film was great. It really captured the tension of this match up and gave a meaningful portrait of these two athletes. One of the very best sports biopics I have seen.

9/10 - "A"

Will see. I really loved him as the Chinese kid in Temple of Doom

Watched this online a while ago and really enjoyed it, he legitimately character acted.

Back