Sherdoggers, who is your favorite fighter?

109_Jim_Miller_vs_Joe_Lauzon_gallery_post.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Very first favorite fighter: Vitor
All time favorite fighter: Fedor
Current favorite: Khabib

It makes me sad to see Vitor getting wrecked and Fedor struggling with bums. And then my current favorite massively fucked up while I wasn't this excited for a fight in a very long time. Shit's not going great.

Wanderlei Silva

Shogun Rua

The legendary Mirko Cro Cop and Anderson Spider Silva

Shogun
Nick Diaz
The Moose(Mousasi)
Overeem.

FEDOR

in UFC: Khabib and DC

I am truly curious how someone could have Anderson Silva as their favorite fighter..
lol @ that
No one stays on top as long as he did without having a few stinkers/weak opponents every once in a while

Yoel Romero is my favorite currently.

Yoel-Romero.png

Askren was my favorite for about 4 years.

His love affair with Trump on twitter has dropped him a few spots though, I'm still looking forward to his fight next month but a lot of his complaints towards Dana just feel ironic now.

No one can replace this guy in my heart.even if he loses 10 in a row he would always be my favorite fighter.ive been to many wars here on sherdog debating over him.oh machida ur a handsome man
Lyoto+Machida+-+Tapped.png

No offense TS, but I am truly curious how someone could have Anderson Silva as their favorite fighter. He was a good champ. But so many boring fights.
What the fuck man you new to mma ? Silva in the ufc has 11 wins by ko/tko. 3 wins by submission. And only 3 wins by decision. 14 stoppage victories and 3 decision wins. Not so boring to me.

Back