Sherdoggers, who is your favorite fighter?

Is it Jimmy Ambriz?
funny that.

actually is justin lyon who jimmy ambriz defeated in his first pro fight.

jimmy ambriz is on the top of the list of my least favorite mma fighters for hulk smashing my boy justin lyon in 34 seconds.

Idk why but I don't really have a favorite fighter. There are guys you like to watch fight and then there are other guys with which you symphatise with. Over the years i've found myself rooting for frankie (cause he got me into the sport with the 3rd maynard fight and the midget never quits, great guy) the count (never gave up, in spite of losing countless contender matches and not being the most talented, just like frankie), machida and wonderboy (cause i'm a sucker for TMAs and they are both class acts). Nowadays I like watching Gastelum, Mousasi, Choi, schevchenko etc.

tumblr_m5qwiy4JCv1ry1rm7o1_r1_400.gif

Used to be Jon Jones. He's the only fighter I followed religiously and got nervous when he fought. Was awesome to date his ex. Now I don't have a favorite fighter. There are guys that I respect more than others and guys I don't.

Because he's one hell of a fighter.
I know I sound like a pain in the ass here or that I am trolling you, but I am not. I am just curious. Yes, he is one hell of a fighter. But there are other great fighters. How about Fedor? There are great fighters who never had long weird and boring fights. Of all these fighters, how could someone choose to be a Silva fan? I am truly just curious and not insulting you.

I know I sound like a pain in the ass here or that I am trolling you, but I am not. I am just curious. Yes, he is one hell of a fighter. But there are other great fighters. How about Fedor? There are great fighters who never had long weird and boring fights. Of all these fighters, how could someone choose to be a Silva fan? I am truly just curious and not insulting you.
Silva is the GOAT finisher and has the GOAT highlight reel in MMA history.

Stipe Miocic, via genetic predisposition.

Sure, Fedor is a great fighter, but he's just not one of my favorites. And every fighter has had some boring fights ;)

A tie between Fedor and Chuck. Cormier is gaining ground.

Any fighter that has a neck tattoo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back