SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 95 movie!

Cycle 6 / Week 9: Pick the movie!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I meant to tell you, don't announce your vote until after the poll is closed. This is so that we don't influence others.

Since people who have already voted can see what everyone voted for, you can still talk about it, but just say "I went with the movie I voted for because. . ." or something along those lines.

Ok no problem and then the winner will be announced when again?

Ok no problem and then the winner will be announced when again?

Every poll is 48 hours, so it will close on Friday, which is when I should announce the winner.

Admittedly sometimes I forget and then go "oh shit!" on Saturday and announce it then.

BTW @Strange King, @FrontNakedChoke and @Johnson:

Keep in mind that sometimes non-members wander in and vote so the totals can be deceptive. Sometimes you have to look and see who exactly has voted and cross-reference that with the member list to know what the actual vote count is.

I wanted to post a gif but they all involved spoilers for something that happened or was funny.

Sideways it is for me.

sidewayssm.png

With one voter having flipped, and another who voted for neither film going with Sideways, I have to wonder if this one is already over.

Would have voted for that one initially but I'm pretty sure I've seen it but can't recall. So it'll be one of those where seconds before something happens it returns to your memory and makes the whole experience some type of deja vu. But hey, that can be fun when the movie is good. When it's Lucky Number Sleven... :eek:

If my math is correct, two more votes for Sideways and this thing is wrapped up.

You guys have to see bottle rocket. For good god sakes its a Wes Anderson flick.

Back