SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 70 movie!

Cycle 4 / Week 8: Pick the movie!

• Mean Streets (1973)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His output was petering out towards the end so I interpreted it as him just being to busy and stressed out to contribute any longer. Miss that guy -- he had great taste in film.

Yeah, I noticed y'all seemed pretty gay for each other.

@iThrillhouse is dead?

RIP poster who brought us gems like Deadly Prey and What we do In the Shadows. I just wish I had the opportunity to tell him how cool his Bonestorm AV was before he died. Now I'll never get the chance. I sincerly hope and pray that the Lord will forgive him for subjecting us to Swiss Army Man.

Rigor mortis, habeas corpus. He has indeed passed.

May he rest in peace, the bequeather of our Club logo and, as you said, bringer of Deadly Prey.

But yeah, fuck him for Swiss Army Man.

His output was petering out towards the end so I interpreted it as him just being to busy and stressed out to contribute any longer. Miss that guy -- he had great taste in film.

@iThrillhouse is dead?

RIP poster who brought us gems like Deadly Prey and What we do In the Shadows. I just wish I had the opportunity to tell him how cool his Bonestorm AV was before he died. Now I'll never get the chance. I sincerly hope and pray that the Lord will forgive him for subjecting us to Swiss Army Man.

I actually just felt SO BAD about subjecting everyone to Swiss Army Man that I thought it be best if I just pretended I was never here in the first place.

But yeah... I want to get back into SMC eventually... but I'm on like 10-11 hour shifts before commute so I'm just not finding the time whatsoever to keep up...as you can obviously tell by my absence! sorry boys, hopefully I will make a return and subject you to even shittier movies

I actually just felt SO BAD about subjecting everyone to Swiss Army Man that I thought it be best if I just pretended I was never here in the first place.

But yeah... I want to get back into SMC eventually... but I'm on like 10-11 hour shifts before commute so I'm just not finding the time whatsoever to keep up...as you can obviously tell by my absence! sorry boys, hopefully I will make a return and subject you to even shittier movies

Indeed. Well I can respect you bowing out if you really can't keep up instead of hanging around until I'm forced to cut you.

But hopefully you can find your way back. We'll leave the door propped open just in case.

So can I talk about BD here or is that for next week?
Watched today.
Want to read opinions and give my own.
And reducing the poll to 3 choices should make a better poll.

So can I talk about BD here or is that for next week?
Watched today.
Want to read opinions and give my own.
And reducing the poll to 3 choices should make a better poll.

Did you get my last PM?

Back