***Sherdog Forums 2016 Knockout of the Year Award***

Knockout of the Year

• Total voters
Oh yeah, there's also a spinebuster that happened over the weekend that should get a honorable mention.

First of all, great thread TS. Definitely liked how you set it up with the pic and the follow on gifs below, nice touch.

I picked Rumble for the sheer brutality of the KO and since it was against Glover. But all those KOs are incredible for their own merits. Cerrone's combo is pure gold with that body shot that had full affect. Woodley KO'ing Robby in the 1st, wow. Bisping shocking the world. Hendo's creativity as a true veteran. Conor's brilliant and accurate combo's to the head. And Yoel's insane killer instinct.

One of my more favorite threads so far.

Having a tough time deciding between the unexpectedness that was Bisping v Rockhold, or the brutality of the Yoel Knee and the Hendo elbows.... damn

Bisping over rockkhold most def he was massive underdog still couldn't believe he pulled that off.

McGregor-Alvez was NOT a KO, but a TKO. Should be scrapped from the list.

Lots of great ones this year. But Bisping takes it was shocked when it happened.

Lol @ Conor's TKO up there with actual real KO's.

Hello??

080_Yair_Rodriguez_vs_Andre_Fili.0.0.jpg

Oh my word, such a tough decision.

Gonna go with Rumble.

romero over weidman

bisbing was crap. ok, it was surprising and maybe I'm a bit salty, too

I voted for tyrone over Robbie
but this was a tough vote , so many good KO's , Cerrone over Rick Story was just a beautiful combo and one of my favourite fighter , Bisping over Rockhold was unexpected and i hate Rickhold , Rumble over glover was just brutal as was Yoel v Weidman

Lol, how the fuck is Tyron Woodley knocking out Champion Robbie Fucking Lawler in the 1st round, not on the list.

Woodley gets no respect.

TS is obviously a member of the KKK

I voted for the Anthony Johnson ko, but I just rewatched the woodley ko gif, and I have to agree. The way he lunged with that right was badass.

For the brutality and how unexpected it was, I'd say Hendo's.

Back