Shale says Fedor has the best GNP hes fought "Ive never been GNPd like that"

I am not sad, I am actually rather happy. I think he must be happy doing what he is doing but I suppose we can only guess right?
So how have you been?
You only seem to crawl out from your bridge when there is Fedor news happening. He needs to fight more often, we miss your brand of butthurt around here.
I’ve been posting consistently and I’m actually very happy you haven’t paid attention to my posting.

Fedor fans have always been happy with him beating weak HW opponents so I’m not surprised. Glad you’re happy, buddy

I’ve been posting consistently and I’m actually very happy you haven’t paid attention to my posting.

Fedor fans have always been happy with him beating weak HW opponents so I’m not surprised. Glad you’re happy, buddy

must be tough being an Anderson fan these days

man hasnt legitimately won a fight in 6 years.............Jesus

Weidman broke him

must be tough being an Anderson fan these days

man hasnt legitimately won a fight in 6 years.............Jesus

Weidman broke him
2017 is 6 years ago?

You are shitting bricks over Fedor beating a bloated MW/LHW

Us Anderson fans weren’t saying this shit after he beat a top 10 MW

Again, how long is Fedor going to run from the UFC?

Fedor doesn't have the chin he had over a decade ago, but his power is that of a HW, and his speed is that of a MW.

Chael is a middleweight and Fedor is known for beating bigger guys. This fight went exactly how I thought it would. Including Chael getting dropped instantly

So much for his stupid "Pride was fake" shit, Pride Fedor was a whole different beast than the one Chael felt.

And again......

Anderson had a damaged rib. And Sonnen admits he was JUICED to the moon for their first encounter. He had like 13(or was it 17?) times the normal level of testosterone in him. Literally the testosterone of like a dozen men.

Sounds like excuses to me.

And Sonnen being on the juice isn’t a good one since Anderson is a PED cheat himself. Also he got dominated for a whole round in the 2nd fight before he cheated

Thanks man. I guess that makes sense, in my defence, the content of your posts is fairly unremarkable most times so they are easy to overlook. My bad, I will try to keep an eye out for ya bud. Stay salty.

2017 is 6 years ago?

You are shitting bricks over Fedor beating a bloated MW/LHW

Us Anderson fans weren’t saying this shit after he beat a top 10 MW

Again, how long is Fedor going to run from the UFC?

You consider the Brunson robbery a win?

man thats really sad lmao

poor Anderson fans <6>

You consider the Brunson robbery a win?

man thats really sad lmao

poor Anderson fans <6>
Pretty sure there’s a W on his record. Brunson, the younger guy, couldn’t kill the guy way past his prime. That was a top 10 win.

You are losing it over Fedor being a guy that isn’t even a true HW

Pretty sure there’s a W on his record. Brunson, the younger guy, couldn’t kill the guy way past his prime. That was a top 10 win.

You are losing it over Fedor being a guy that isn’t even a true HW

funny u dont keep that same energy for decisions like Hendricks/Grease lmao

Fedor isnt a true HW himself TBH. There wasnt much of a size difference b/w the 2 fighters

Thats up there with
TThmyo.gif
Lmao Fury almost KO'd himself. Surprised nobody had used that against him pre fight talks

Chael should take up an Olympic sport now.

Perhaps diving?

funny u dont keep that same energy for decisions like Hendricks/Grease lmao

Fedor isnt a true HW himself TBH. There wasnt much of a size difference b/w the 2 fighters
LMAO

Jesus Christ still so delusional. Fedor was the first true HW Sonnen had ever fought lol

Back