Shale says Fedor has the best GNP hes fought "Ive never been GNPd like that"

Holy fuck you Fedor fans are sad lol like holy shit this has reached new levels
I bet your whole weekend was ruined when Fedor won, demolishing Sonnen a lot easier than Anderson did. You wanted so bad for him to get owned by Sonnen so you could have fun trolling Fedor fans. And now Sonnen is on record saying Fedor hits a lot harder than Anderson. Btw. when's the last time your boyfriend Anderson won a fight?

I can't believe how much Fedor fans are celebrating beating Sonnen.. a guy who only really had good success at MW

He's gonna get clowned by a UFC LHW reject next fight

No shit Sherlock..
Fedor had/has the craziest G'N'P ever in MMA..
The torque he can put in his punches is insane...

In one of the PRIDE pre fight bonus DVD, there was a POV video of a japanese journalist holding pads while having a camera on his forehead and Fedor in his guard unleashing G'N'P.. That was downright scary.. His speed and power while he wasn't even trying hard..

Sadly I have lost this DVD and despite searching the interwebz, never found a video of that sequence again..

If anyone has a link I'd take it gladly thanks..

Sounds like excuses to me.

If fighting injured isn't a good enough reason to understand why someone didn't do well (despite winning), than you will not be satisfied as reason has escaped your grasp.

Thsts strange cause he said fighting J.Jones was literally like " fighting a bear".
Chael has a history of saying incredulous things in the moment .

Chael always says stuff like that he’s being a company man. But no doubt fedor fanatics will piss their pants with excitement.

Its probably true, when Chael has been GnPed before its been by wrestlers who stayed close and didn't load up on punchs as much, at elast until he turtled.

Honestly I was impressed Chael survived that GnP after the failed transition, probably as tough as he's ever looked on his back. Normally he just folds as soon as the pressure is on.

damn..........42yo washed Fedor has better GNP than purime Bones or Anderson

15395476301282478.gif

15395477591282413.gif

15395479913273334.gif

InfiniteUnconsciousHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

LimpBitterCockroach-size_restricted.gif

‘‘PURIME’’ ?

Chael always says stuff like that he’s being a company man. But no doubt fedor fanatics will piss their pants with excitement.
By your logic he would've called Fedor is the greatest in one of the post-fight interviews, but he said GSP (after rolling with GSP in a basement somewhere).

lol UFC fans are upset because Fedor at 42 y.o. beat down their hopes.
AaZpqid.jpg

If fighting injured isn't a good enough reason to understand why someone didn't do well (despite winning), than you will not be satisfied as reason has escaped your grasp.

OK

I bet your whole weekend was ruined when Fedor won, demolishing Sonnen a lot easier than Anderson did. You wanted so bad for him to get owned by Sonnen so you could have fun trolling Fedor fans. And now Sonnen is on record saying Fedor hits a lot harder than Anderson. Btw. when's the last time your boyfriend Anderson won a fight?
What? Lmao I’m not desperate like you weird Fedor dickriders

Never seen anything like it either.

By that, I mean PRIDE Fedor.

It's not surprising. Jones is a beast no doubt, but Fedor has some of the most terrifying GnP the game has ever seen. He probably took years off of Big Nog's life.

He's showing his respect to the emperor...is normal.

Back