Sexy Cartoon or Fictional Characters

5347673328df9a16151edf60fac98ccd.gif

392144_original.gif

tumblr_nmt4fxJyIn1u2e015o1_250.gif

Esmeralda had a niqqa fucked up at 3 years old. I swear that movie activated my libido to this day.

5347673328df9a16151edf60fac98ccd.gif

392144_original.gif

tumblr_nmt4fxJyIn1u2e015o1_250.gif

Esmeralda had a niqqa fucked up at 3 years old. I swear that movie activated my libido to this day.
Funny that a filthy gypsy is hotter than all the Disney royalty.

I'm curious as to how this sort of thing even develops and how far back it goes in human history. Were cavemen getting turned on by cave drawings or ancient Egyptians by hieroglyphs? Are children susceptible to having this odd quirk imprinted on them at certain stages of their development?

From the first time, some millions of years ago, when some ancient human ancestor drew a butt in the dirt accidentally and stood over it in awe as he stroked one out.

Some monkey man got wise and probably charged everybody 1 banana per visit to the local whore tree.

womans-anatomical-tree2.jpg

cheryl-carol-1.jpg

Obviously Lana Kane also.

Liberty Meadows' Brandy, Frank Cho's finest creation.

aadfdca3add4b10a7a38fb3741d1ecee_l.jpg

liberty-meadows.jpg

d2c3b6d9cb4e43b7ac49120564f70caf.jpg

This would be my strongly preferred way of going to heaven...

2387534dad134b37a0e02aa7716e5b358da544bbbcb5dc815de6f53c50b814cb.jpg

p.s. I'm not going to hell, as I am a good mushroom.

Shmmer from She-Ra

The kind of girl that acts all coy and surprised when suddenly she is faced with a dink flopping out of my draws after a night of drinking, she giggles and says, " I can't believe this is happening" ,and; "I never do this on the first date" as she proceeds to give you an epic submissive milking and lets you do everything. She is also easily coerced into threesomes with another girl, or letting your homeboys have a ride because they struck out that night and she feels for them. Next day she blames it on the alcohol.

3482410-glimmer_sitting.jpg
img_b.aspx

blog_glimmer_readies_herself_01.jpg
242605482192384813.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

03dc0103137ebed89e8260785b10d6b5.jpg

Fuck you remember alot about She-Ra; I had to stop liking your posts after it got too exhausting.

I just remember popping a junior boner to the opening titles sequence where she changes into that sexy warrior Princess outfit.

I don't remember all those other bitches.

Fuck you remember alot about She-Ra; I had to stop liking your posts after it got too exhausting.

I just remember popping a junior boner to the opening titles sequence where she changes into that sexy warrior Princess outfit.

I don't remember all those other bitches.

There are two possibility's as to why I remember such things;
1, I was born with a rare condition where a small portion of my pre-frontal cortex is located in the head of my penis, or 2, my daughter is into She-Ra atm.

There are two possibility's as to why I remember such things;
1, I was born with a rare condition where a small portion of my pre-frontal cortex is located in the head of my penis, or 2, my daughter is into She-Ra atm.

Well done, your daughter has good taste.

Useless info: in the intro when she introduces herself 'My name is Adorra' I always use to mouth along to the words and add a 'ble' at the end of her name ;)

'Fabulous secrets were revealed to me'.....

The only fabulous secrets I was interested in were her big tits.... I wish I had a daughter to watch it again with.

Gibrat's Pinocchia

Manara's Gulliveriana

Well done, your daughter has good taste.

Useless info: in the intro when she introduces herself 'My name is Adorra' I always use to mouth along to the words and add a 'ble' at the end of her name ;)

'Fabulous secrets were revealed to me'.....

The only fabulous secrets I was interested in were her big tits.... I wish I had a daughter to watch it again with.

It's actually a really well done cartoon especially for its time. Good animation and color, great characters, and story. It has allot of positive progressive messages in it as well. I will try the 'ble' thing because yeah why not.:D

Back