Sergey Kovalev approaches Conor McGregor

Didn't look confrontational to me. The fact that they were both talking to each other in a somewhat animated tone, probably i dictates that they are fans of one another. I think people are projecting what they want to see.

Did Conlan sign with Main Events?

Alright, here's a more complete video without the chest poking part. He got a photo with Conor and then Jessie Vargas stepped in as well and they all took another one. Conor was shouting instructions to Conlan but security wanted him to take a seat. Sergey brought him a chair and they were pals. He said he likes Conor to Kellerman on Sports Nation but likes Khabib more because he's his fellow countryman.

Did Conlan sign with Main Events?

Top Rank

http://www.toprank.com/all-fighters/michael-conlan

83c060e060f9e15764494735d2a85dbb.png

Last edited:
Again I cant tell if Connor is wasted or scared as fuckScreenshot_2017-03-18-15-54-56-1.png

Why is Connor a thing? He's not that good. He's not that witty.

He's the best mouth since Chael Sonnen in MMA. Plus no one could manage anything like what he did against Aldo, that's really what cemented him as a great fighter for mine.

This is his greatest mic moment imo:

He's the best mouth since Chael Sonnen in MMA. Plus no one could manage anything like what he did against Aldo, that's really what cemented him as a great fighter for mine.

This is his greatest mic moment imo:

but its so obviously a money grabbing act.

Why is Connor a thing? He's not that good. He's not that witty.

I'd say blame the young people, but I have friends who are almost 40 who like him. He's a good MMA fighter and he's essentially always in good fights, but why people like the trash character he portrays is beyond me. The funniest thing is that most of the Irish people I know only cheer for him begrudgingly and consider him embarrassing.

but its so obviously a money grabbing act.

Conor is definitely charismatic. He has nothing to be jealous of any contemporary boxer in that department.

His modern hair and fashion style, his european look, coupled with his machismo and Irish accent are a few of the facts that made him
so popular.

Personally I liked the trash-talking job he did on Aldo. He became repetitive since then, and he isn't
as funny nor as effective, but he managed to get in Aldo's head, one of the greatest athletes and veterans of the sport
and it played a big role to the outcome.

Look it up in youtube. Ruthless and funny as hell !!

Nope....didnt look too friendly.
And Connie looked a bit shook.
You delusional haters say that in literally every single engagement color has with anyone and every time you're proven wrong. These statements no longer hold any weight

You delusional haters say that in literally every single engagement color has with anyone and every time you're proven wrong. These statements no longer hold any weight

Bless you, child.
Has thou forgotten the kindly benedictions of St Diaz the Stout to yon scurvy knave, Mc Gregor ? Or the penitence shown on his countenance as the Lord's spirit flowed down his face and he smote the earth many a time to show his repentance and desire of solace from the avenging Saint and his grip of doom on the nape of his neck ?
Fie on thee.

<41>

Back