Sergei vs Rampage please...

Would be hard to get Rampage to take the fight. Maybe make it a number 1 contenders match to try and entice him

They're pretty much that same size lol

I’m not so sure.

Nelson looked like a panda fighting a polar bear. Kharitonov is 6’4” and doesn’t have a small frame.

I think if they fight, Jackson will use his grappling more. It’s too risky fighting in Sergei’s comfort zone.

You obviously don't like Rampage very much. The only chance he would have is if Sergei broke his hand on Rampage's head and even then I still don't know.

I'd favor Sergei but let's not pretend he didn't get brutally KTFO by a fat bum not so long ago in Bellator. Rampage could definitely put his lights out.

giphy.gif

I have a feeling if Fedor wins this tourney... they’re going to make Sergei vs Fedor. Especially if Sergei gets another big win. Their training past and history kind of sells itself.

Imagine if Minakov came back :O

Ramapge struggles against wrestlers and grinders. Fighting Sergei would be delightful for him.

i don't know, Wand is shot and he did better than i thought he would vs Rampage. he also took a lot of punches.

i think Sergei's power is real HW power. his jab looks like it hits as hard as the punches Rampage was landing on Wand.

Rampage has a chance, but Sergei is still fighting live opponents like Roy Nelson and completely annihilating them, Rampage struggled to get to Wanderlei...

Yeah, of course he'd have a puncher's chance but I think its a realllly long shot. Rampage looks kinda ok against fellow washed up, old fighters. He's so slow now compared to his former self.

Rampage's main edge is his chin. He can still take a shot, but Sergei has gotten KO'd quite a bit in MMA and kickboxing.

i don't know, Wand is shot and he did better than i thought he would vs Rampage. he also took a lot of punches.

i think Sergei's power is real HW power. his jab looks like it hits as hard as the punches Rampage was landing on Wand.

Rampage has a chance, but Sergei is still fighting live opponents like Roy Nelson and completely annihilating them, Rampage struggled to get to Wanderlei...

Fair assessment.

Sergei looked pretty sharp last night but Roy is so easily hit it's hard to tell him vs Rampage is a fun fight tho I'd have to pull for Rampage

Back