Sergei vs Rampage please...

I'm down. That's a fight that could have happened years and years ago that we never received. Both of them still have a ton of power, and Rampage is a lot bigger than he's ever been. He's a full fledged HW now.

Agree. Coker, get on it.

They're pretty much that same size lol
It really is an interesting match up, even if they are aged. Both look like they're still game fighters, and Sergei doesn't really grapple anymore, the exact kind of opponent Rampage is looking for. It's a great fight waiting to happen, on paper.

It really is an interesting match up, even if they are aged. Both look like they're still game fighters, and Sergei doesn't really grapple anymore, the exact kind of opponent Rampage is looking for. It's a great fight waiting to happen, on paper.

Yea and Sergeis box looked crisp as fuck tonight. Powerful and accurate jab. Good right hand. Good punch selection. He was parying and hand trapping Nelson's punches and throwing bombs back. I think Rampage would have a tough time not getting clobbered.

Yea and Sergeis box looked crisp as fuck tonight. Powerful and accurate jab. Good right hand. Good punch selection. He was parying and hand trapping Nelson's punches and throwing bombs back. I think Rampage would have a tough time not getting clobbered.
KOing Nelson, even old Nelson, is no small feat. It also, in a way, bums me out that he has been MIA from top level MMA for so long. Who knows what he could have accomplished if he had stayed in major orgs all of these years. We will never truly know how good he might have been. He is also the kind of HW talent that is missing today. I still think HW is fun, but I don't feel like most of the top HWs of today are very good. The BBs and Ngannous and Blaydes and such. They're not scrubs, I suppose, but they're not close to the Fedors or the Nogs or the Crocops of their primes. Those guys were straight killers. Sergei was one of them.

What a great performance by Sergei I'm so happy. Even his TDD was on point.

Him vs Rampage or Mitrione would be great next.

I like Sergei vs Mitrione better but I would not be opposed to see him va rampage

I think after the foul, Sergei's facial expression looked like a white Rampage.

Didn't think of this fight but man that'd be a ton of fun. Would defo watch this.

You obviously don't like Rampage very much. The only chance he would have is if Sergei broke his hand on Rampage's head and even then I still don't know.

I think Sergei will win BUT lets not act like a puncher like Rampage couldnt catch Sergei.

I think Sergei will win BUT lets not act like a puncher like Rampage couldnt catch Sergei.
Yeah, of course he'd have a puncher's chance but I think its a realllly long shot. Rampage looks kinda ok against fellow washed up, old fighters. He's so slow now compared to his former self.

Yeah, of course he'd have a puncher's chance but I think its a realllly long shot. Rampage looks kinda ok against fellow washed up, old fighters. He's so slow now compared to his former self.

Ramapge struggles against wrestlers and grinders. Fighting Sergei would be delightful for him.

Sergei is too sharp for Page at this point - good fight though

Rampage isn't really into it anymore.

I don't think he'd take the fight. His last two were against MW's, and he didn't look good, or motivated.

Would be awesome and could be a better fight than Wand. Sergei keeps a slower pace and is a much more skilled striker than Wanderlei, while Rampage was a skilled boxer under Juanito, and can still show what he has left from those days with the right opponent. Kharitonov is that and Rampage's a good style for him as well.

Would prefer Mirko Crocop vs Sergei.

Back