Serena Williams destroys RACISM and SEXISM "We have so much further to go" WOW

So some dude knocked this he -she up?
Just goes to show theres something for everyone out there.

So some dude knocked this he -she up?
Just goes to show theres something for everyone out there.

Co founder of Reddit did it.

Alexis Ohanian
ohanian-landscape-2.jpg

@nostradumbass @Palis @The ScorpioN
I mean obviously she could be lying but apparently that's the reason why Drake and Common and the other dudes she was with didn't stick it out with her because she wouldn't give up the Poon Poon

I don't think this was worthy of a twitter rant but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on this one.

I'm sure she's been hearing comments from both blacks and whites since she announced her pregnancy. She probably just reached her boiling point.

Western countries are the least racist in the world, yet we get bitched at about racism more than everyone combined

It's almost like western countries are blessed with the ability to speak out on wrongdoings because they have freedoms to speak out.

Someone said slightly bad things about the child she is carrying.

So its no surprise she goes off. She is pregnant.

So I take seriously even less she saids.

A place where a minority woman born in the ghetto can rise to the top of the world is clearly a racist patriarchal society. Her journey to superstardom would have been much easier everywhere but in western society.

Yup, so much further to go. Or maybe just a few millimetres?

She wont be satisfied until all of white people are bound in chains and relieved of all of their possessions to be distributed to black people because of slavery.

Even though semitics, native americans, and negros were all involved in the slave trade during those times. Thats right, every race was involved.

Its a sorry excuse for a sorry group of people. Mind me, not all blacks are a part of this group.

Seems like the world is undecided on what color is Armenians are.

The funny thing is, most of the racism she's gettingIs coming from black men and women online who are upset that she lost her virginity to (yes she was a virgin at 35 years old as she is a strict Jehovah's Witness) and is having a child by a white man. They think she is disgracing the black race.

Love knows no skin color. I've always thought Serena was super sexy.
{<jordan}

Nobody believes that.
I am. Your whole reaction is delicious :) You do focus on phallic imagery a lot, don't you? I have to pay attention to whether you do that with other people or only when you're talking to a white girl... ;)

So... You're with the crowd that this claim of racism is ridiculous?
Yeesh, learn to let it go. How many ways can a guy tell someone to piss off? I guess we'll find out if he keeps replying.
A place where a minority woman born in the ghetto can rise to the top of the world is clearly a racist patriarchal society. Her journey to superstardom would have been much easier everywhere but in western society.

Yup, so much further to go. Or maybe just a few millimetres?
I don't really like that argument. There was a black millionaire while slavery existed and certainly before the 1965 Civil Rights Act(many of whom were athletes like Selena such as Joe Louis and Archie Moore) and there were Christian and Jewish families of wealth and influence within early modern Muslim lands where they were dhimmis and faced institutional barriers and discrimination.

Hell both Pakistan and India elected female heads of state, does that mean there is no tangible sexism and discrimination against women in those countries? The US hasn't even done that, maybe we're even more sexist and oppressive towards women than Pakistan and India? Or maybe outliers are not the best basis for judging societies.

'Beset, plethora,' lmao someone got a thesaurus for Christmas.

{<jordan}

Nobody believes that.

Yeesh, learn to let it go. How many ways can a guy tell someone to piss off? I guess we'll find out if he keeps replying.

I don't really like that argument. There was a black millionaire while slavery existed and certainly before the 1965 Civil Rights Act(many of whom were athletes like Selena such as Joe Louis and Archie Moore) and there were Christian and Jewish families of wealth and influence within early modern Muslim lands where they were dhimmis and faced institutional barriers and discrimination.

Hell both Pakistan and India elected female heads of state, does that mean there is no tangible sexism and discrimination against women in those countries? The US hasn't even done that, maybe we're even more sexist and oppressive towards women than Pakistan and India? Or maybe outliers are not the best basis for judging societies.
Millionaire superstars are outliers regardless of their membership in eitjer the minority or majority population. I admit to not knowing the numbers, but am curious if black people are under or over represented in that outlier category? I'll hazard a guess and say they're not under represented in the sports or entertainment industry.

Point taken. And if the best that will be put forth is another candidate like Hillary, then it's unlikely to happen any time soon. In other words, I don't think the reason is sexism.

@nostradumbass @Palis @The ScorpioN
I mean obviously she could be lying but apparently that's the reason why Drake and Common and the other dudes she was with didn't stick it out with her because she wouldn't give up the Poon Poon
The only reason why this is even a possibility of being true is because it would be the only logical reason for "once you go black you never go back" not applying. Serena never had the black dick so she can settle on mediocrity now.

Millionaire superstars are outliers regardless of their membership in eitjer the minority or majority population. I admit to not knowing the numbers, but am curious if black people are under or over represented in that outlier category? I'll hazard a guess and say they're not under represented in the sports or entertainment industry.
Sure, they may even be over-represented in sports and entertainment, but again I don't really think these elite outliers tell us much about the state of racism/sexism. They can very well exist, and have historically, despite institutional barriers against their race and/or gender.
Point taken. And if the best that will be put forth is another candidate like Hillary, then it's unlikely to happen any time soon. In other words, I don't think the reason is sexism.
Yeah me neither, just like I don't think Bhutto or Gandhi were elected in their respective countries because of how progressive their electorates were. If anything my tentative hypothesis is that the rise of women in politics is potentially a sign of corruption but that's a conversation for another thread I suppose.

Natase is a 70 year old Romanian. He's hardly the representative of the 'western society' of 2017.

His comments have no bearing on anything. He has one foot in the grave...did I mention he's from fucking Romania ?

hi Co-Co Zola,

Ilie should really know better.

he's not some eastern European peasant who hasn't been out of the country - he's a former world number 1 ranked player who has travelled the world.

granted, he was an ass in his youth when he ruled the circuit...i guess he just aged into a senior citizen ass.

a pretty tasteless comment by him, considering he's representing his country as the Federation Cup Captain. i'd be willing to give him a pass if he made this comment as a private citizen, because he's so old, maybe, but not in his current role.

- IGIT

Back