Serena Williams destroys RACISM and SEXISM "We have so much further to go" WOW

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
What do you think about our society?

Western countries are the least racist in the world, yet we get bitched at about racism more than everyone combined

One 70 year old Romanian makes a weird comment (possible joke?) about her child and suddenly racism/sexism is a major issue. Lmao.

It's one dude, an old senile wally from fucking Romania. LMAO.

Apparently he said "Let's see what colour it has. Chocolate with milk?" about her child. A stupid fucking comment, seems a case of an old buffoon trying to be funny.

He also apparently called some Female tennis players 'fucking bitches'.

He's a bit of a cunt. But it's not the end of the world.

"I am no coward" she says, unless a drug tester comes to her house looking for a sample.

Western countries are the least racist in the world, yet we get bitched at about racism more than everyone combined
On a serious note, I think the problem is that solving those 1st world problems like "he said mean things" doesn't improve or advance our society at all, it's the exact opposite.
What does "a society where he CAN say...." even mean? If people wanna change values or whatever, that's up to them.
But 90% of people who complain about racism always promote laws to combat "hate speech".
A society in which somebody is punished for any sort of insult is not an advancement at all.
But to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she simply means that somebody who says racist things should be boycotted or something, which, again, is her opinion.

Also, I agree partly with what you said. In her case, for example, I don't think the fact that she's successful justifies racist insults and I'm sure she heard quite a lot of them especially on the internet in her career. But at the same time she's an example of a black woman from a poor neighbourhood becoming a millionaire "in our society" and to some extend a living proof that skills outweigh race in this society.
So yeah there is a certain irony and I don't mean she has to take any insults but the same free society which allowed her to be successful because of skills should also allow idiotic comments.

Most who complain have never been outside of the country, let alone to any 3rd-world country.
It is sad to see these assholes take everything for granted in their lives. Not Serena specifically, just the majority of whiners we see in this country.

Natase is a 70 year old Romanian. He's hardly the representative of the 'western society' of 2017.

His comments have no bearing on anything. He has one foot in the grave...did I mention he's from fucking Romania ?

Is that the dude who said "Let’s see what colour it has. Chocolate with milk?”? Is that what passes as some newsworthy racist comment these days? Does the mere acknowledgement of color as anything but a simple statement of fact constitute racism, now? Unless, of course, that color is white?...

Fuck these people need to take a look in the mirror. This is getting ridiculous.

Natase is a 70 year old Romanian. He's hardly the representative of the 'western society' of 2017.

His comments have no bearing on anything. He has one foot in the grave...did I mention he's from fucking Romania ?
didn't even know what this is about. agree, lol @ "our society" because of random grandpa from Romania

It's a package deal. People going through actual oppression quickly learn the futility of whimpering. Like someone crawling through mud in military training quickly stops wasting energy on crying over a pebble in their shoe.

American 'minorities' are more equivalent to a bored, spoiled clerical worker who is so devoid of actual stress that they start to obsess over noisy pencils, fingerprints on the coffee machine. The kid who told them they have a funny looking ear in 7th grade is their holocaust.

Last edited:
I think the guy's comments were strange, maybe inappropriate. But racist? There's a weird thing going on now where the very fact of pointing out someone's skin colour is considered racist. Serena Williams is a black woman married to a milky-white guy. Saying her baby will be "chocolate with milk" is just a silly way of saying it's a mixed baby with black and white parents.

So what's racist about the line? Is it racist to say that black people have black/brown skin, like chocolate? Or white people have white skin, like milk? Or that a baby from black and white parents is going to be somewhere in between? It's not like this guy was using a racial stereotype: black people have darker skin, white people have lighter skin.

So I'm still not sure how this was a racist comment. Seems pretty innocuous to me.

She's not wrong.

Anybody who denies that racism exist and plays a part in the lives of even famous black celebrities and athletes are kidding themselves.

The funny thing is, most of the racism she's gettingIs coming from black men and women online who are upset that she lost her virginity to (yes she was a virgin at 35 years old as she is a strict Jehovah's Witness) and is having a child by a white man. They think she is disgracing the black race.

Love knows no skin color. I've always thought Serena was super sexy.

blah blah blah racism sexism any other isms, I'm a victim, you're a victim. Social media.

I think the guy's comments were strange, maybe inappropriate. But racist? There's a weird thing going on now where the very fact of pointing out someone's skin colour is considered racist. Serena Williams is a black woman married to a milky-white guy. Saying her baby will be "chocolate with milk" is just a silly way of saying it's a mixed baby with black and white parents.

So what's racist about the line? Is it racist to say that black people have black/brown skin, like chocolate? Or white people have white skin, like milk? Or that a baby from black and white parents is going to be somewhere in between? It's not like this guy was using a racial stereotype: black people have darker skin, white people have lighter skin.

So I'm still not sure how this was a racist comment. Seems pretty innocuous to me.

Ah, someone just blared the @Falsedawn sign into the sky! Let the Dark Knight that Sherdog needs, but not the one it deserves, rise from his urban trappings to tell us all how this is racist!

I'll raise a @Workers United just to keep it interesting.

Racism is never going to completely go away. There are always going to be people saying horribly bigoted things on the internet, whether they mean them, or if they're just trolling. Don't agree that it signifies a massive civil rights hurdle to overcome.

didn't even know what this is about. agree, lol @ "our society" because of random grandpa from Romania

See my earlier comment in this thread. He made a comment on what color her child will be.

Yeah man, he's a 70 year old Romanian (former) tennis player who made a stupid comment, not for the first time. His opinions/comments have no bearing on 'our society' in 2017. He's a half-dead old geezer from fucking Romania. LMAO.

I think racism would be almost be a thing of the past if it weren't beneficial for some to keep it alive.

Back