Seo Hee Ham becomes first female Korean MMA fighter signed by UFC

Hufusopem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
172725343_1%25C7%25D4%25BC%25AD%25C8%25F1.jpg

---------------

Seo Hee Ham known as "Hamderlei Silva" for her power and aggressive Muay Thai based style has signed with the UFC.
Seo Hee Ham is 15-5 and has long been considered the best WMMA fighter based out of South Korea. She trains out of TEAM MAD with such UFC luminaries as Dong Hyun Kim and Kyung Ho Kang.

ROAD FC revealed that Seo Hee Ham will move up in weight and fight in the 52KG (strawweight) in the UFC. She has signed a 4 fight contract with the UFC.

ROAD FC Jung Moon Hong said about the signing
"It is disappointing but I feel it is right for the organization to let a fighter go to the big stage. Hopefully, she will experience a lot of different moments and become an even better fighter. I hope as the first ever female Korean fighter, she becomes a good example for the younger Korean fighters ."

------
FIGHT
VIDEO

Last edited:
knockout power with 0 knockouts?

I kid i kid...But in all seriousness she's tiny for the division

I'd like to see her prove herself. That video... it's a good fight,
but she struggled against an opponent who had no striking ability.
She was turning her face away from punches for christ sakes!
Lookin like Joe Warren out there!

That's an old fight

[YT]U8tiyOvZZvA[/YT]

This is a shootboxing match

[YT]HtlA9Bk64qY[/YT]

15 wins .. 2 via sub and 13 via decision .. Guess I'll check his 1st fight in the UFC

'Hamderlei' lol that's a good nickname

gayeon.jpg

images

Song Ga Yeon still p4p hottest female fighter for me.

Nooooooooo! I wanted ham vs waterson

:(

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Fuck! I also wanted to see Hamderlei vs. Waterson. Seo Hee Ham is too small to compete against UFC SWs.

Jarl

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Fuck! I also wanted to see Hamderlei vs. Waterson. Seo Hee Ham is too small to compete against UFC SWs.

Jarl

Struggle is real brah, I don't think Invicta could've payed better than UFC, even if she gives some lbs.

she was already overrated as an atomweight but moving up a weightclass and fighting outside of Asia for the 1st time will kill her hype

Good signing but she's going to be massively undersized, was hoping she would fight Waterson first

The 105er? Really? All right. Fun fighter anyway.
Her fight with Hisae was awesome.

Back