News Retired UFC Fight Dong-Hyun Kim on Season 2 of Netflix’s “Physical 100”

I miss Stun Gun. Had some really fun fights, great finishes and some nice Judo highlights.

But it seems he's living life, so good for him.
I like the way he handled retirement. He didn’t do the whole gloves things, only to come back a year later. Nah, Stun Gun just decided he was done, started making money and tv appearances, and faded away from mma. None of that Faber and Cejudo crap

This show started out interesting but then I realized its just Survivor and it wasn't as fun. easy watch if you fast forward though.

This show started out interesting but then I realized its just Survivor and it wasn't as fun. easy watch if you fast forward though.
It;s a reality contest show, but that’s the only thing it has in common with survivor. There’s no vote, no remote island location, just physical contests.

It;s a reality contest show, but that’s the only thing it has in common with survivor. There’s no vote, no remote island location, just physical contests.
Almost all of the challenges are lifted straight from past seasons of Survivor. It's extremely similar.

I honestly thought it'd be Zombie in season 2. But maybe he'll be in 3. Love Stun Gun, hope he does well

FUCK YEAH.

season 1 was lit, sexyama grappling and good trials.

Back