Sen. Collins a No on GOP Health Care Bill.

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

That's the third no. Bill isn't going to pass right now.

That's the final nail in the coffin for this bill. Thank god a few republicans have hearts.

Every bill they have come out with the last 8 months was gonna be the greatest hing ever for Americans citizens.

Yet all the bills were different and they were allDog shit

Gives you some insight on where the republicans heads are at.... And that's tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans.

Good, now lets see what's the next clusterfuck healthcare bill the reps come out with

That's the final nail in the coffin for this bill. Thank god a few republicans have hearts.

Hearts? My insurance deductible went up to $12,700 for a family of three, my premium is through the roof, and yes, I lost my doctor. My experience is a common one for anyone working for a Small Business. This is just another nail in the coffin for Small Businesses. Over time the impact on the economy is devastating as well on health care treatment. Expect the economy to slip if the markets think the Republicans are going to fail here.

It's really unconscionable that these rapid fire attempts at sneaking through a bill are so focused on poor and old people having worse healthcare, while selling it as a "repeal for the sake of repealing" measure. This is atrocious and we're lucky, as a nation, that a few senators are willing to break the line.

Hearts? My insurance deductible went up to $12,700 for a family of three, my premium is through the roof, and yes, I lost my doctor. My experience is a common one for anyone working for a Small Business. This is just another nail in the coffin for Small Businesses. Over time the impact on the economy is devastating as well on health care treatment. Expect the economy to slip if the markets think the Republicans are going to fail here.

Your rates would go up faster if they passed this or any other bill they have proposed. It's not like I don't feel bad for people like you who got the short end of the ACA stick, I just don't want them to be any worse.

Knew this was coming. Called her office a couple days ago and bitched out the woman on the phone.

She thinks they can "fix" Obamacare. She was a fucking idiot.

Did you read the part where the bill was only to make premiums raise more? Also 1/6th of the economy is healthcare according to that quote, what do you think would happen to the economy if people cant afford healthcare? how many of the new job's growth is in the healthcare industry?

Your rates would go up faster if they passed this or any other bill they have proposed. It's not like I don't feel bad for people like you who got the short end of the ACA stick, I just don't want them to be any worse.

Everybody who wasn't dirt poor got the shit end of the aca stick. And for those that were dirt poor we had Medicaid. Now the whole system is fucked and any attempt to reverse it is deemed elderly genocide by the filthy left.

Knew this was coming. Called her office a couple days ago and bitched out the woman on the phone.

She thinks they can "fix" Obamacare. She was a fucking idiot.

Explain to me how this current bill or any other version would make your life better?

Everybody who wasn't dirt poor got the shit end of the aca stick. And for those that were dirt poor we had Medicaid. Now the whole system is fucked and any attempt to reverse it is deemed elderly genocide by the filthy left.

The point is even if you think it's bad now, the republican bills would not make it better. It's always been a mess, it will likely be a mess forever. If you are going to make drastic changes at least make them for the better.

Explain to me how this current bill or any other version would make your life better?

It doesn't effect me quite as much now, however when I had an Obamacare plan the premiums were ridiculous, and the deductible was so high you couldn't even use the shitty insurance.

That doesn't mean I can't still be concerned for others that have to deal with Obamacares limited plans.

It doesn't effect me quite as much now, however when I had an Obamacare plan the premiums were ridiculous, and the deductible was so high you couldn't even use the shitty insurance.

That doesn't mean I can't still be concerned for others that have to deal with Obamacares limited plans.

I hope you are, I am too. Everyone needs to work together on this. Screw party lines, write a bill that will help people that need it most. Not tax cuts for the richest who can afford any plan they want.

Just to clarify, I am not saying tax the rich more. I am saying don't cut taxes to the rich at the expense of healthcare.

Would you favor a single payer system that decouples insurance from employment, then?

think they will fail? they already have failed. several times, and this time is totally dead.

Back