Self defense to sport Jiu Jitsu

whos smashing newbis?

Happens all the time. Recently I was visiting family in MD and went by a gym and borrowed a gi and white belt to train. I'm nothing special but I have trained 5 days a week for about 4 years. First roll a 3 stripe blue tried to show what a badass he was. My guess is that he would have either hurt or scared off a newbie. A similar thing happened to me when I was an actual newbie trying out gyms.

Happens all the time. Recently I was visiting family in MD and went by a gym and borrowed a gi and white belt to train. I'm nothing special but I have trained 5 days a week for about 4 years. First roll a 3 stripe blue tried to show what a badass he was. My guess is that he would have either hurt or scared off a newbie. A similar thing happened to me when I was an actual newbie trying out gyms.

I was responding to russkys answer that implied I was the one smashing white belts...

YeAh, that is pretty bad.

The gym owner is trying to build a client base, just to have one of his customer scaring the potential customer away.

Back