Sega Genesis Reengineered // Concept Design (Product Dev Bruhs GTFIH)

Do You Support RTL?

• Total voters
A

AronaBeatsJones

Alright you f̶u̶c̶k̶s̶ friends. Be nice.

Ricky_Leone_Genesis_Concept1.jpg

Ricky_Leone_Genesis_Concept2.jpg

Ricky_Leone_Genesis_Concept3.jpg

Ricky_Leone_Genesis_Concept4.jpg

Ricky_Leone_Genesis_Render.jpg

Will be working on a controller too.

Hmm, interesting.

The mock-up itself looks nice and professional. So good job! I can see you put the same amount of effort into this one as you did your Atari system.

I'm not sure I feel like the design makes sense, though. For instance, I see a Netflix option but the device is not widescreen, so who's going to watch movies on it?

Hmm, interesting.

The mock-up itself looks nice and professional. So good job! I can see you put the same amount of effort into this one as you did your Atari system.

I'm not sure I feel like the design makes sense, though. For instance, I see a Netflix option but the device is not widescreen, so who's going to watch movies on it?
The Sega Genesis Reengineered is designed for us 4:3 standard definition revivalists, including a 1990s buff like yourself.

Actually, it's designed to be more of an electronic artpiece rather than a practical gaming system, IE: a digital poster.

giphy.gif

The Sega Genesis Reengineered is designed for us 4:3 standard definition revivalists, including a 1990s buff like yourself.

I would say that I'd be more than happy to play a Genesis game in 4:3. But I would scoff at watching a movie like that.

do you stand and play it at the end of your hallway in the dark like a creepy murderer too?

weird interface for retro console games

Actually, it's designed to be more of an electronic artpiece rather than a practical gaming system, IE: a digital poster.

giphy.gif

Ah, I see. Pretty interesting. In that case I'd say . . . make it bigger!

Cool design, but agree with dude: go landscape; old school tvs are 4:3.

giphy.gif
Genesis Reengineered isn't 4:3 doe...

how are you gonna sell this without getting sued to oblivion by Sega?

I don't understand what you're going for here. You really explained nothing in your original post, so it's hard for me to judge whether you're successful or not.

But based on the info I have, it appears as though you've made a thing.

And it has something to do with the sega genesis, so that's cool I guess.

I don't understand what you're going for here. You really explained nothing in your original post, so it's hard for me to judge whether you're successful or not.

But based on the info I have, it appears as though you've made a thing.

And it has something to do with the sega genesis, so that's cool I guess.
It's the Sega Genesis, but reengineered.

<seedat>

Genesis Reengineered isn't 4:3 doe...
I'm putting my thoughts of the Sega Genesis Reengineered being 4:3 into the universe, and will attract a 4:3 aspect ratio (like Conor McGregor).

I really, really liked the one they sold at Christmas a couple years ago that only worked for a week for everybody that bought it, with that first week not working well. That was sweet.

Maybe release a real version of the BS scam they released a couple Christmases ago. Give me 50 games with a controller that controls and works and I would buy it in a second. Sonic is classic, and MK 2-3-4 are better than the last fkn Streetfighter. No exaggeration.

I really, really liked the one they sold at Christmas a couple years ago that only worked for a week for everybody that bought it, with that first week not working well. That was sweet.

Maybe release a real version of the BS scam they released a couple Christmases ago. Give me 50 games with a controller that controls and works and I would buy it in a second. Sonic is classic, and MK 2-3-4 are better than the last fkn Streetfighter. No exaggeration.

I almost bought one of those but then read reviews on Amazon.

Back