Sega Genesis Reengineered // Concept Design (Product Dev Bruhs GTFIH)

Do You Support RTL?

• Total voters
i have the same issue as the snes and nes relaunches

you can just emulate it on your computer, that way you can play the entire sega library for free and play it with an xbox controller

its like a dvd re-release of something thats already free online

I want to reboot this too.
IMG_1440.JPG

Streets of Rage 2 Master Race Crew checking in
That game had one of the best final boss fights of all time
Ahahahuhuhhuh
bknuckiimrxlaughbx2.gif

The other day at Office Depot, they had a bunch of classic Atari and classic Sega Genesis consoles with built-in games.

you can just emulate it on your computer, that way you can play the entire sega library for free and play it with an xbox controller

You're underestimating the power of novelty and having an actual dedicated machine to playing games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like an actual decent "mini classic megadrive" with a bunch of preloaded games and a cart socket. They should have put a cart socket on the classic mini snes so I can plug in my donkey kong country 2/3 and zombies ate my neighbours.

Most, if not all new dvd releases are available free online.

You're underestimating the power of novelty and having an actual dedicated machine to playing games.

Outside of novelty you can pick up a raspberrypi and have cheap, dedicated machine to playing games along with the fact it won't be tied to just one system. You can play anything from atari to ps1. The only real issue is that you do have to put in a little work to get everything setup but with all the guides out there it isn't even hard.

I'd rather they just re released the old sega genesis with an HDMI port out.

And not any of this mini shit.

5b84b8531b1b5d6dcd01f0eb041379a0.1000x867x1.png

I still give the Phantasy Star games a play through every few years.

Back