Seeing Conor cheat pained me more than seeing him get smeshed

TS has low testosterone levels. Type of guy to cut weight to women's bantamweight.

As a McG fan I didn't enjoy seeing him annihilated. But that's the risk of the fight game.

What was very disappointing was how many times he cheated.

Respect the rules of the sport. Respect your opponent. Be above cheating.

You're tearing me apart!!!
jesus son. this thead belongs is the twilight retard zone for the dimwits who cant turn the light on.

You're from Dublin and you dislike him that much?

Only children, scumbags and casuals like him here. Living here in Dublin you hear a lot more stuff about him because it's so small. The guy has been hanging around with the worst criminals in the country before he was famous. These guys have murdered about twenty people in the city in the last few years and have flooded the city with drugs and guns. He's pure scum.

TS has low testosterone levels. Type of guy to cut weight to women's bantamweight.
giphy.gif

Watching McGregor desperately cheat his ass off but still get dominated and tapped regardless was just the icing on the cake.

And Dean should have absolutely taken a point for that knee. It was 100% intentional. McGregor knew damn well that Khabib was grounded and he threw a knee to the face anyway. There was no gray area there. It was cheap as fuck and McGregor knew exactly what he was doing.

1539456154130459.gif

Watching McGregor desperately cheat his ass off but still get dominated and tapped regardless was just the icing on the cake.

And Dean should have absolutely taken a point for that knee. It was 100% intentional. McGregor knew damn well that Khabib was grounded and he threw a knee to the face anyway. There was no gray area there. It was cheap as fuck and McGregor knew exactly what he was doing.

1539456154130459.gif
.Khabib was ready to snap his left arm before the illegal knee. Would have been the perfect end to the fight

1539456154130459.gif

Very disappointing . Proper desperation

As a McG fan I didn't enjoy seeing him annihilated. But that's the risk of the fight game.

What was very disappointing was how many times he cheated.

Respect the rules of the sport. Respect your opponent. Be above cheating.

You're tearing me apart!!!

Where he's from cheating is just part of the culture.

As a Conor fan you're disappointed that he didn't respect his opponent and the sport?

Conor never respects his opponent or the sport

Having watched the buildup to this fight did you really expect Conor to respect Khabib

No, but I expect all fighters to fight clean.

14 times.

The lamest shit that Conor tried to do against Khabib was touch gloves at the beginning of round 3 and be friendly.
Congratulations, you just outed yourself for having terrible vision or terrible attention.

See:
(I made the below gifs, but the captions were in the video already).

12-6 elbows and strikes on the back of Khabib's head with right elbow, and grabbing shorts with left hand:
15394562981383880.gif

Grabbing shorts with left hand:
1539457356130693.gif

15394575992440237.gif

Grabbing Khabib's glove with right hand:
15394576902440295.gif

1539456425272286.gif

1539456521272247.gif

15394566341306937.gif

Illegal knee:
1539456154130459.gif

Grabbing fence with foot:
1539456752272267.gif

Grabbing fence again with foot (right after the above gif):
15394568361306938.gif

Illegal pointing fingers forward with outstretched hand:
15394569811306967.gif

Groin kick:
1539457081130699.gif

You're from Dublin and you dislike him that much?
a proper irish can't respect:
- a quitter who don't speak Gaelic
- a parasite who took social welfare when he could've worked
- a vermin who let a dagestani muslim spit on his fucking face

he was on survival mode when he started it, imagine how bigger were the possibilities if he hasnt done all the rule breaking, Khabib could put some legit side control or mount over him and turn his face into strawberries as some of his other opponents

Can we talk about how the ref also cheated?

Did conor give him a tremendous fruit basket or what?
Conor: oi,herb dean here's a fruit basket
Herb: that's tremendous!

man that knee to the face to avoid a sub a lone deserves a point taken away.
It was so blatant. Khabib looked at herb like wtF and herb was like "uh uhhhh...hmm ok dont do that"

Back