Seeing Conor cheat pained me more than seeing him get smeshed

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
As a McG fan I didn't enjoy seeing him annihilated. But that's the risk of the fight game.

What was very disappointing was how many times he cheated.

Respect the rules of the sport. Respect your opponent. Be above cheating.

You're tearing me apart!!!

Conor is a throwback

He'd be right at home fighting Emmanuel Yarborough when there were no rules

ZRnpuNt.gif

Given how he tries to get away with all sorts of nonsense outside the ring, are you really surprised though?

Good on you for admitting it though.

As a McG fan I didn't enjoy seeing him annihilated. But that's the risk of the fight game.

What was very disappointing was how many times he cheated.

Respect the rules of the sport. Respect your opponent. Be above cheating.

You're tearing me apart!!!
Did you just wake up from a coma?

Really?

How can you even watch the sport then? People grab the cage or gloves or shorts every event.

Not exactly surprised about that the guy is a complete scumbag and has no honor what so ever.

I was more disgusted by herb Dean. Just another example of how Dana and the UFC give the golden goose preferential treatment. (Fixing spelling error)

Last edited:
Not exactly surprised about that the guy is a complete scumbag and has no honer what so ever.

I was more disgusted by herb Dean. Just another example of how Dana and the UFC give the golden goose preferential treatment.

#FightForHoner

Silva cheated against Sonnen in the rematch just as blatantly and obnoxiously but it worked out for him because unlike Khabib, Chael broke mentally.

Also GSP cheated against BJ pretty badly (greasing & pants-grabbing).

The lamest shit that Conor tried to do against Khabib was touch gloves at the beginning of round 3 and be friendly.

He did that to make Khabib less focused and aggressive (tactic worked against Mendes) so that he could hunt for the flash kill and Khabib wasn't having any of it because he's alpha to the max while Conor only tries to play that kind of person when he in fact isn't.

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying. -Tito Ortiz

I was morbidly amused by watching his desperation.
I don't approve of cheating, but in Conor's case, he was so overmatched that it just couldn't help him, and only really served to make him look desperate and highlight just how out of his league he was.

Bit of a guilty pleasure, I guess.

Really?

How can you even watch the sport then? People grab the cage or gloves or shorts every event.
This is different,and you know it. Those were hard knees to the head.

Wasn't nearly the first time he cheated

Ask Dee

Back