Secret MMA techniques

Arzachel

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I wanted to share some secret techniques and hope you lot will add some aswell...

First off, i noticed that if you eat a shitload of coconut oil every day, your entire skin will get more slippery than it would if you applied vaseline.

And secondly, ever since the Reebok deal came into effect, i started getting into collecting triangles. Pretty much anything that has a triangular shape.
I feel that this has really helped me with setting up and securing triangles in a fight.

And lastly, and perhaps most importantly, when you rock an opponent, they reside in a extremely suggestive state. Just authoritatively shouting “Go to sleep!” and simultaniously somewhat connecting a punch, will knock them the fuck out.

I feel the MMA community has been too secretive for far too long. Let us shed some Iight on the dark world known as MMA.

UPDATE:

Slowly unraveling the veil of darkness...

- Physically remove the '12' and the '6' from your clocks and watches.

- Wear your opponent's girlfriend's perfume (or wear her out, if you prefer).

- Have your cornermen complete Buffer's 'It's time.. to be heard!' course with included batch of honey for body and throat.

- Shhhh (look into it).

- Use Dana's red head as a point of reference.

"If you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself" - George Orwell

Last edited:
steven-seagal_a2519_1.jpg

"and then i told him: go to sleep"

Last edited:
I heard chi ball no touch knockouts are a thing of the future.

Maybe throw some sonic booms and haudokens in there.

Sew cod liver oil capsules into the seams of your Reebok shorts and then casually slap at them when you need to escape a leg lock or whatever

Clay should’ve used this more often imo
e9wvnb.jpg

what's the secret to starting a good thread? you need that

What about the tree fiddy fists of fury technique?

I feel like bad personal hygiene can be used to a fighter's advantage. If you smell like death it could be distracting and lead to someone not wanting to grapple with you.

Rampage always talked about how bad Matt Lindland smelled.

steven-seagal_a2519_1.jpg

"and then i told him: go to sleep"
Seagal taught DC a wristlock he successfully used against Jones in their first fight. Jones looked like a little kid when DC grabbed his wrist and just effortlessly turned him around. Sensei Seagal's a lot more legit than people like to think.

Back