Secret MMA techniques

tzNHSHq.gif

There is no way that's legal.

I wanted to share some secret techniques and hope you lot will add some aswell...

First off, i noticed that if you eat a shitload of coconut oil every day, your entire skin will get more slippery than it would if you applied vaseline.

And secondly, ever since the Reebok deal came into effect, i started getting into collecting triangles. Pretty much everything that has a triangular shape.
I feel that this has really helped me with setting up and securing triangles in a match.

And lastly, and perhaps most importantly, when you rock an opponent, they reside in a extremely suggestive state. Just authoritatively shouting “Go to sleep!” and simultaniously somewhat connecting a punch, will knock them the fuck out.

I feel the MMA community has been too secretive for far too long. Let us shed some Iight on the dark world known as MMA.
Dude..."if you eat a shitload of coconut oil every day,"... u´re gonna spend the whole month in the WC....

During a fight, empty your mind and close your eyes. If you do that, you can see what the person is going to do before he does that action and you can counter him by sensing his chakra

Watch The Matrix during camp, use the walkout music.

(il)legally bumping this (with little changes) so this thread can be redirected to The Lightweights.

Back