Second time watching Breaking Bad

It was an okay show. I wouldn’t rank it in the top 10 of all time but it wasn’t bad.

I'd like to see your top 10. For me it would make top 10 but prob not one of the top 5.

Walt is one of the greatest characters in TV history but some of the surrounding characters were weak.

He did do a lot of stupid things in the show, that's part of what was intriguing about following his journey. But from time to time you would also see moments of brilliance from him.

Still top 3 shows of all time. Top Action/Drama of all time IMO. Sooo good.

And those who never finished because of a few necessary lulls in plot development have no staying power. Every show has it's necessary lulls. Breaking Bad is amazing and anyone who stopped it needs to pick it up again and finish it. Or you may as well be done with TV altogether because it takes an attention span.

I'm currently watching it for maybe the 4th time. I swap this out for sopranos and go back n forth.

Bare in mind, I will NOT use SPOLIER tags in here as the show has been done for quite some time. Read at your own delliberate peril..

I disliked Jesse and skyler the first time, then Jesse, now Jesse n Walt jr. Fuck that kid.

Jesse IS a fuckup by trade. Always the problem child, always thinking with his childish head, then later is uses his heart to decide shit. It's awful. Still, there's a development and it's why I still enjoy him very much. Hah, "I pay my rent, BITCH." Saying that to that CUNT, Jane's dad. I want to stand up and cheer each time you see what happens to her. Good for Walt.

That doesn't make Walt evil. He's a narcissist and selfish. He wants everything to go his way, but he protects those he loves. Jesse is one of them. Jane would end up killing Jesse and Jesse would.never listen to reason while she was around.

Walt's change does start sooner than anticipated and there is a lot of imagery suggesting it. Lots of fans have developed slide shows displaying it, so moving on to skyler.

You must understand, she had no clue what was going on until season3. How else would a woman react? When she finally did, she did 2 things abruptly. She called police, then acted a revenge on Walt. Both knee jerk reactions to her knowing his secret in...less than a week. A major, major onslaught of revealing. Remember, "2nd cell phone" had lots of implications in and of itself. Later she does accept it and deals with it in HER way. Remember, Walt does what he does to, of course, pay for his treatment and leave something for the kids, but his desire and need to leave his mark was solely to him. His path was always going to be unique. Skyler calling the cops was all she really had, until Saul joyfully convinced Walt that shit wasn't happening. What is left for skyler to Do? Fuck Ted.

Saul was absolutely fantastic. It makes me wish he'd get to that point sooner in HIS show, because he is a show stopper.

I'm on the episode that ended with "I fucked ted" and I understand how hurtf that was, but I found it as a GREAT reversal. Walt had just called her bluff with the police, he pretty much said he wasn't going to leave, and that they'd talk about it when she got back from work. Walt, knowing she'd resist, invited Walt Jr's friend over for dinner. Walt's plan was to put on another happy family displays again, prevent skyler from making a scene, and delay any talk even longer. So she flips that shit on him. That was a great episode ending.

I hated Walt from the very beginning. Felt vindicated when he "broke bad" and it became obvious to everyone that he was a total dbag

I stopped at the end of the 2nd season. It was okay, but I couldn’t get past the fact that I hated every character on the show.

Back