Second stage diet, IF+primal

I know i know huh.

Need to restart IFing. Have gained a pound or two.

Stick with it bro. I thought I was doing well but my buddy is amateur body building, doing the juice, and all that jazz. He said I am not eating enough still and that, I need to eat even better. Cut out calories, carbs especially stuff like power bars, protein bars, and stuff like yogurt or anything unnecessary. This is the next phase for me. I just wont go to the extent of supplements he is taking and steroids are not for me. The only thing I would be keen on is hormone therapy at age 40+ if my testosterone was really low and through doctors. Not self injecting. That shit scares me. I was looking at his supplements and one was a anabolic inhibitor. It pretty much helps make full use of it. He is up like 20lbs in weight and his weight lifting strength is pretty incredible. I am glad were both not going to this length to reach a specific look.

day 31 - 275.7

Haven't led a very healthy lifestyle. But not terribly bad either. Nevertheless, some weight came back. Its visible as well.

Today - Chicken - 300 cals, salad - 500 cals, fruits- 240 cals, subway 12 inch - 800 cals.
Training - power lifting - 35 minutes - around 300 cals, plus boxing - 500 , plus kettlebell conditioning - 500 cals.

Ok, the problem was i got too ****y with the weighloss, started to think I am "there" and can do whatever I want. I am still fat and I am still way too big.

35 pounds left, Hopefully i can get to 255 before end of November.

Cheers

Stick with it bro. I thought I was doing well but my buddy is amateur body building, doing the juice, and all that jazz. He said I am not eating enough still and that, I need to eat even better. Cut out calories, carbs especially stuff like power bars, protein bars, and stuff like yogurt or anything unnecessary. This is the next phase for me. I just wont go to the extent of supplements he is taking and steroids are not for me. The only thing I would be keen on is hormone therapy at age 40+ if my testosterone was really low and through doctors. Not self injecting. That shit scares me. I was looking at his supplements and one was a anabolic inhibitor. It pretty much helps make full use of it. He is up like 20lbs in weight and his weight lifting strength is pretty incredible. I am glad were both not going to this length to reach a specific look.

Well, i am not looking to have a gym bunny look :). So steroids are out of question.
Glad you are not falling for that either

day 32 around 276

Great training today. 4 miles jog, 10 inutes jogging on stairs, boxing - 2 hours.
Diet was bad though - around 3500 calories.

Well, i am not looking to have a gym bunny look :). So steroids are out of question.
Glad you are not falling for that either

Thanks man. PEDs are so common these days in sports, gyms, and even high schools sadly. Its not me but, it is amazing the effects it has. Your doing great bro. Clean up the diet. Its my birthday today. Still, no cake or ice cream, pizza, and or anything sketchy. I am going out to dinner with family to a sushi restaurant. I'll focus on brown or wild rice, avocado rolls, no soy sauce etc.

I am noticing a significant amount of female attention more so recently. A lot of "looks," hanging around for no reason or just approaching me, asking my name or just forward about hanging out. Some even mentioning their being single and asking if I am. I read that dr e braverman's book. Its helped how I feel, my way of eating, and control. Its built up an already confident self with years of martial arts. I am feeling and looking amazing. I can only imagine what 6months will look like. I also think by taking classes hasn't hurt my chances. Consider spin, yoga, palates, and or boot camp classes at the gym. I met a handful of girls in just the 1 class. This diet and energy I feel from activity, weight cut, and being fight club ready is life altering.

Upload more pics. I know I need to as well.

Day 33 - 275
God damn it, nt to ramble too much, but breaking up with long term gf fcks you up a bit. I am going out too much to keep my mind off it, but end up eating and drinking way over my caloric allowance. Add study and need to exercise and oh my.

Today was a lazy day, have been recovering from a frat party - around 3000 calories eaten.
No exercise, but I suppose its ok since I have been doing sports almost 6 times a week for the last 5 months.

1. Need to get a hold of myself
2. Need to clean the damn diet.
3. Back to jogging ( feet are a bit messed up, but bandaid ftw! )

Still, at least I gained 3-4 pounds over 2 weeks, not 15-20.

Day 34. Have been as low as 272, but feel like i am at 274 right now.
2 separate jogging sections - about 8 miles in total - plus running on stairs for 20 minutes in total.

Diet was ok today - white mocha - 240, smoothie - 240, fruits -240 lol , chicken around 400, and a salad - around 500.
Add some sweets - 200 calories.

However, calories burned today are off the charts - around 2400.

Last edited:
Day 33 - 275
God damn it, nt to ramble too much, but breaking up with long term gf fcks you up a bit. I am going out too much to keep my mind off it, but end up eating and drinking way over my caloric allowance. Add study and need to exercise and oh my.

Today was a lazy day, have been recovering from a frat party - around 3000 calories eaten.
No exercise, but I suppose its ok since I have been doing sports almost 6 times a week for the last 5 months.

1. Need to get a hold of myself
2. Need to clean the damn diet.
3. Back to jogging ( feet are a bit messed up, but bandaid ftw! )

Still, at least I gained 3-4 pounds over 2 weeks, not 15-20.

I hear you man but, you need to remember that, there are billions of girls out there. It sucks but, this isn't the time to break out eating ice cream due to a break up. Your goals and direction in life are too important for you to let that happen.

My advice is to replace the habit and comfort of a gf with something else. If you got group classes at the gym, that could be a great start as would meeting a new one. Getting under a new girl is a great way of getting over an old one.

I hear you man but, you need to remember that, there are billions of girls out there. It sucks but, this isn't the time to break out eating ice cream due to a break up. Your goals and direction in life are too important for you to let that happen.

My advice is to replace the habit and comfort of a gf with something else. If you got group classes at the gym, that could be a great start as would meeting a new one. Getting under a new girl is a great way of getting over an old one.

Thanks mate. Must say it kind of helps. I am in a sort of shape where it doesn't matter, so hopefully soon everything will work out.

On the side note - i have been going out a lot, met lots of people. In some ways - "I am working on it " :).

Some people are telling me I am "there" diet-wise and it doesn't matter. But i remember the female attention when i was ripped, and damn i see the difference. But still I also see the difference from 310 pounds, so all good. As u said - need to clean up the diet, even 5 solid pounds boosts the confidence and etc.

Thanks again.

Here is the pic update. Have been 271.9 after jogging, but after 5 jugs of tea - its solid 275.

1fuz69.jpg

s3d5yw.jpg

33k5e08.jpg

slightly flexed. Just in case - reach is between 78-79"
2ahsc3o.jpg

Day 35 - 272.2
Looks like all that jogging has payed off.
Training - today - basketball 1.40 hours. Nothing develops speed like basketball imo.

Diet - 5 pm - 9 pm around 2000 calories.

I am 270.2 at night, but that drop in weight is too suspicious. I think I am at solid 273 right now.

damn it, went down with a flu... again!

fck it, i will keep regular schedule.

Thanks mate. Must say it kind of helps. I am in a sort of shape where it doesn't matter, so hopefully soon everything will work out.

On the side note - i have been going out a lot, met lots of people. In some ways - "I am working on it " :).

Some people are telling me I am "there" diet-wise and it doesn't matter. But i remember the female attention when i was ripped, and damn i see the difference. But still I also see the difference from 310 pounds, so all good. As u said - need to clean up the diet, even 5 solid pounds boosts the confidence and etc.

Thanks again.

I got some pics from previous weight cuts and the attention from females is insane. I just get out of control but, it never lasts man. Its that ying and yang or push and something we have to accept in life. No problem buddy. Stick with it. You look like a buddy of mine who body builds. He is powerfully strong and wants to compete but, he has the body type of a power lifter. He has tried the ephedrine and caffeine stack. He has tried a variety of supplements to get that aesthetic look and he feels he has come up short. Genetics play a huge picture in all this but, the sad thing is that, we are in control of our fate. We need to take control of our lives, our decisions, and especially our eating habits.

I don't believe in cheat meals (kind of hypocritical after my sushi bday meal). I mean that, in essence, a cheat meal is cheating myself out of success, and the goals i have for myself. I wont do it.

Here is the pic update. Have been 271.9 after jogging, but after 5 jugs of tea - its solid 275.

1fuz69.jpg

s3d5yw.jpg

33k5e08.jpg

slightly flexed. Just in case - reach is between 78-79"
2ahsc3o.jpg

Congrats buddy. Good stuff man. Just avoid the break up foods. Its winter time and its usually the excuse for people to put on extra weight and its not necessary. Were both doing ourselves justice by sticking this out to the bitter end. Come March, we will both be in amazing shape.

I got some pics from previous weight cuts and the attention from females is insane. I just get out of control but, it never lasts man. Its that ying and yang or push and something we have to accept in life. No problem buddy. Stick with it. You look like a buddy of mine who body builds. He is powerfully strong and wants to compete but, he has the body type of a power lifter. He has tried the ephedrine and caffeine stack. He has tried a variety of supplements to get that aesthetic look and he feels he has come up short. Genetics play a huge picture in all this but, the sad thing is that, we are in control of our fate. We need to take control of our lives, our decisions, and especially our eating habits.

I don't believe in cheat meals (kind of hypocritical after my sushi bday meal). I mean that, in essence, a cheat meal is cheating myself out of success, and the goals i have for myself. I wont do it.

I think we need to stop talking about females )). You know the sex drive is quite high during weight cuts. I can't stop thinking about it. But its hard to get out since I am so busy.

So for now - I will focus on weight, and slowly work "on it".

No offense but bodybuilding is just a perversion of sports IMO lol. But Yoga... I am interdasted ).

Feel much better now. I was sure I will go down for at least a week, but seems like some rest will do the trick.

Day 36 - Woke up at 271.3
Diet - 9am-9pm Spicy noodle soup - 500 cals, frozen fruits 480, salad - 300, hot milk ( cold remedy ) - 300 cals.
Training - push ups, pull ups, epi - 15 minutes, walking on stairs - i live on 31 floor.
Finally mastered my courage and gave all russian candy I bought 2 weeks ago to my neighbors. That was the primary reason for 2 week delay in weightloss.

Note : need to get back to IF. I feel it is extremely viable in long term and will actually make it possible for me not to get fat again.

270 is like a magical number for me. It kind of separates "ok" shape from overweight for me.
Right now I hovering around 271-273.

Last edited:
I think we need to stop talking about females )). You know the sex drive is quite high during weight cuts. I can't stop thinking about it. But its hard to get out since I am so busy.

So for now - I will focus on weight, and slowly work "on it".

No offense but bodybuilding is just a perversion of sports IMO lol. But Yoga... I am interdasted ).

No offense taken. I do know the feeling. My sex drive is never fully clenched.

How are you feeling?

No offense taken. I do know the feeling. My sex drive is never fully clenched.

How are you feeling?

Day 37:268.8
Feeling good.
I can see the difference in fat loss already, I am at the same level I reached 2 weeks ago.
Training - heavy lifting with Rowing Boat team - 2 hours. Some good old sauna later.
Diet - salad -300, frozen fruits - 480 calories for 1.2 kg of delicious treat, not bad. I doubt there are much vitamins left. But hey, fiber isn't bad either.
I am considering becoming a vegetarian after xmas, hmm

Note : It is strange that I lost 6 pounds so fast, but I did train quite hard, despite the diet.
I definitely recommend eating frozen fruits, they have little calories but make you feel fuller for long time, and are bloody delicious.

Note : 270 is my magic number , really separates normal from fat for me- once I pass i feel the confidence coming back.

Last edited:
Day 37:268.8
Feeling good.
I can see the difference in fat loss already, I am at the same level I reached 2 weeks ago.
Training - heavy lifting with Rowing Boat team - 2 hours. Some good old sauna later.
Diet - salad -300, frozen fruits - 480 calories for 1.2 kg of delicious treat, not bad. I doubt there are much vitamins left. But hey, fiber isn't bad either.
I am considering becoming a vegetarian after xmas, hmm

Note : It is strange that I lost 6 pounds so fast, but I did train quite hard, despite the diet.
I definitely recommend eating frozen fruits, they have little calories but make you feel fuller for long time, and are bloody delicious.

Note : 270 is my magic number , really separates normal from fat for me- once I pass i feel the confidence coming back.

Good stuff. I tried ketosis before which made me fatigue. I like this diet. When I do low carb, high protein, I think I'll be lethargic. I am supplementing but at a minimal level. How much water are you drinking?

I love frozen fruit but actual real frozen fruit preferably from the farmers market. I have a mini fridge I freeze fruit in and store water in. I am buying a juicer over the holidays. I am also looking to limit smoothies and yogurt as I ease into cutting carbs, increasing carbs and increasing protein. I picked up a 5kg tub of natural or flavorless whey protein. It tastes horrible but, I chase it quickly. I am drinking 3.5L of water a day. Up it to 4L once I increase cardio to 30-45min. Your weight loss is likely from your vigorous routine. Be careful not to over train.

Back