Social Second Boeing Whistlerblower Dead in Less Than Two Months

Well I want to believe that Boeing is behind this as I have no doubt someone at Boeing had the other guy killed. However, it’s a pretty big leap to think that they killed him by giving him staph.

Sort of like people falling out of windows in Russia?

especially when taling to a boxer... not that I don't think you are a pussy when it comes to squatting but I don't want to get in a fist fight with you either.

sort of meant to be a compliment man as I admire combat arts and skills very much. I do kung fu still but have never adapted it to actual fighting beyond just street righting stuff back in the day.....

To be fair, that dude wasnt threatening me, specifically.

Dude he would whoop your ass.

A man that calls another man "dear" and has a screen name of "iwannabeadored" is not someone to fear. His estrogen levels are definitely high. Plus he's a Biden supporter/defender, so he's confirmed dumb as a rock as well.

A man that calls another man "dear" and has a screen name of "iwannabeadored" is not someone to fear. His estrogen levels are definitely high. Plus he's a Biden supporter/defender, so he's confirmed dumb as a rock as well.
Oh I got mixed up I thought you were talking Sinister.

I don’t that other guy

The fact that you think Trump is a better alternative to Biden shows how dumb you are. Biden sucks but not because he is some magician who tanked the economy. You have shit for brains and don’t know how the economy works

Folks think of Boeing as a passenger plane company and don't realize that they're one of the big 5 defense contractors. There are powerful people with an interest in protecting Boeing, people who know how to kill in creative ways. It's not a conspiracy theory.
Very strange. Also... has anyone in congress taking notice? Seems like getting a big investigation even if it's not a conspiracy is in order.

Well I want to believe that Boeing is behind this as I have no doubt someone at Boeing had the other guy killed. However, it’s a pretty big leap to think that they killed him by giving him staph.
It's not out of the realm of possibility that the stress caused by the Boeing investigation weakened his immune system and made him more susceptible to dying from staph. Still, this deserves a full investigation. Boeing have lost any shred of benefit of doubt, as far as i'm concerned anybody surrounding this investigation drops dead it should be assumed Boeing was involved until thoroughly investigated.

The fact that you think Trump is a better alternative to Biden shows how dumb you are. Biden sucks but not because he is some magician who tanked the economy. You have shit for brains and don’t know how the economy works

Thanks again for proving your low iq. Keep them coming girly.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that the stress caused by the Boeing investigation weakened his immune system and made him more susceptible to dying from staph. Still, this deserves a full investigation. Boeing have lost any shred of benefit of doubt, as far as i'm concerned anybody surrounding this investigation drops dead it should be assumed Boeing was involved until thoroughly investigated.
Yeah but I’m not seeing how an assassin could have planned to kill him with MRSA and stress

He didn't even work for Boeing, he worked for a Boeing supplier, and the misconduct he was reporting on was at his company, not Boeing.

Boeing employes 170,000 people, and if you extend that to all of their suppliers as well you're probably talking close to a million people. There have been 32 separate whistleblowers making claims against Boeing in the last couple years.

Jumping to the conclusion that this was something nefarious is pretty silly.

Last edited:
Yeah but I’m not seeing how an assassin could have planned to kill him with MRSA and stress
You don't think there's a way to get someone infected with MRSA? I'm not saying there is or there isn't, i'm saying powerful organizations within the national defense industry have ways and means we're not familiar with. They do have access to biological agents and have the expertise to create unique delivery mechanisms. It's not out of the realm of possible.

Because you don't know anything about Ghadaffi. Educate yourself dummy. His people were thriving under him because he shared the riches with the people. Noone was homeless. Students were funded to study abroad. Those are just a couple. He did amazing things in North Africa and very much cared for the people.

Trump would have let him live and let his people thrive. He probably would have met with him as well.

He did amazing things...for an authoritarian lunatic. Gadaffi was no Saint despite his role in anti-Imperialism, and if you honestly think that right now Trump wouldn't be opposed to Gadaffi in general you're nuts, being as he was also expressly anti-Zionist.

But its irrelevant to assume what Trump would or would not have done in 2011. We have Trump's behavior right now. He has all but called for the elimination of Palestinians, and most recently called for War with Iran. The famously isolationist guy.

He did amazing things...for an authoritarian lunatic. Gadaffi was no Saint despite his role in anti-Imperialism, and if you honestly think that right now Trump wouldn't be opposed to Gadaffi in general you're nuts, being as he was also expressly anti-Zionist.

But its irrelevant to assume what Trump would or would not have done in 2011. We have Trump's behavior right now. He has all but called for the elimination of Palestinians, and most recently called for War with Iran. The famously isolationist guy.
Not a good guy but the world overall was better when he was around.

Back