Season 2: Sherdog UFC Real Time Game Draft Thread League 2

Shit. He noticed...

I want my £100 back!

Cub got fight of the night and four wins in a row

You owe me 18 points

You only picked up Cub recently, the win streak only starts once you've picked up that fighter.

Plus, the April and August dates last year don't count because the game wasn't being played then, this season anyway.

Sorry, bud.

I had already included his FOTN.

Last edited:
Haha, to be fair I could have went @TheRuthlessOne route and given him them points, I also had Cub in my league, so I could have had those points myself, but I'm going how I planned it out at the beginning.

Next year I'm open to suggestions how to improve the game, maybe implementing this in next year.

You only picked up Cub recently, the win streak only starts once you've picked up that fighter.

Plus, the April and August dates last year don't count because the game wasn't being played then, this season anyway.

Sorry, bud.

Please show me the rule where it says that the win streak starts when I pick up the fighter. I'm not trying to be a dick I just cant find it anywhere.

Rules & Scoring Criteria:
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/125449471/

If the rule is not there maybe you should think about updating the list or making an official rule list to make it easier for people like me to be able to find the rules easy and fast

To tell you the truth I am pretty embarrassed at myself for acting like I had the lead when in reality I didn't. I would like to save myself from that humiliation in the future

Last edited:
Please show me the rule where it says that the win streak starts when I pick up the fighter. I'm not trying to be a dick I just cant find it anywhere.

Rules & Scoring Criteria:
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/125449471/

If the rule is not there maybe you should think about updating the list or making an official rule list to make it easier for people like me to be able to find the rules easy and fast

I think it's pretty obvious that the rule goes when you once get the fighter.

This hasn't been a problem in any other leagues, nor the season before this.

I think it's pretty obvious that the rule goes when you once get the fighter.

If it was obvious I wouldn't be asking the question

It is clearly not written down anywhere in that rule @ scoring link you sent me

I think I should officially protest it

This hasn't been a problem in any other leagues, nor the season before this.

pretty obvious.

How can something be obvious when its not explained clearly in the rules?

Not sure why you are coming at me with this type of attitude.

How can something be obvious when its not explained clearly in the rules?

Not sure why you are coming at me with this type of attitude.

Sorry, just had a big fall out with someone, and then came on here.

I'll edit the rules, but what I said originally is that. Like I said I'm cool for suggestions, I'll edit the rules. Remember, I have Cub in my league, too. I haven't got those points either.

I wont be particapting in this league any longer

Not cause I feel cheated of 10 points

Mainly cause TCE is acting like a pile of shit and trying to make me feel bad cause his rule listing is garbage

Congrats @Buff on winning

I wont me particapting in this league any longer

Mainly cause TCE is acting like a pile of shit and trying to make me feel bad cause his rule listing is garbage

Oh, wow hahah. Have I insulted you or something?

I wont be particapting in this league any longer

Really?

Kind of makes me think fuck it, what's the point in doing this game? Takes a bit out of my time and then I get ungrateful fucks.

Man this thing got out of hand quick. I just came to have some fun, maybe get a laugh or two, and watch BJ Penn take me to the top...

IMG_3739.PNG

<escalate99>

Really?

Kind of makes me think fuck it, what's the point in doing this game? Takes a bit out of my time and then I get ungrateful fucks.

Dont quit bro... Sounds like everyone is just having a shitty day and needs to get their smoke on.

Not that I'm not totally enjoying the meltdown or anything, but we all appreciate your efforts dude... You are a G.

Serious business, all this!

<GinJuice>

Back