Season 2: Sherdog UFC Real Time Game Draft Thread League 2

This was an awesome league and fun. It was great going against all you as well. As a first timer here my thought process is if you ain't first your last so all you can...<JonesDXSuckIt>

Just kidding. Had a great time and I'm glad none of us were d!cks... thanks again @TCE for keeping this going.

Awesome stuff, guys. Thanks everyone for participating.

1. @TheRuthlessOne +651 pts
2. @Buff +539 pts
3. @milliniar +488 pts (+12 for Moreno, +17 for Grasso)
4. @goodfella69 +450 pts
5. @WARPENN24 +363 pts
6. @Wizzlebiz +260 pts (-6 for Jouban)
7. @irish_thug +214 pts

Includes -10 points for Grasso missing weight.

The game has now finished guys. Congratulations to @TheRuthlessOne and @Buff for coming in first and second place to make it to the final league.

Really want to say thanks to everyone for participating, without you getting into the game and having fun, this wouldn't be possible. If you would like to sign up again for next year, then I'll let you know closer to the time. Thanks again.

@TheRuthlessOne and @Buff, I'll PM you both separately shortly for your preferred 30-35 fighters list in order. I'll message you both with mine before you send yours so you don't think I'm working around your lists with my picks.

As always, it's first come, first serve. So whoever PM's me back with their list first after I've sent you mine, will be first on the draft. This is for everyone in each league who won. I'll be last again.

Thanks everyone, was great fun.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the work. This added a layer of excitement to every event.

Thanks, guys. Appreciate it. And thanks to all of you who participated.

Yeah, seriously @TCE this has been awesome fun, and thank you very much for doing it.

<{monica}>

To @TheRuthlessOne

<3>

I'll see you in the next round, playa.

To everyone else.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

It's been emotional!

No worries, man. It's been good times, haha, on to the next.

Congratulations to @TheRuthlessOne and @Buff. You guys won, fair and square. I did get staph back in June and it really fucked with my training, but I'm not making excuses.

Yeah, seriously @TCE this has been awesome fun, and thank you very much for doing it.

<{monica}>

To @TheRuthlessOne

<3>

To everyone else.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

It's been emotional!
I know it's beating that dead horse, but Nunes pullout saved you!
<mma1>

<{monica}>

To @TheRuthlessOne

<3>

To everyone else.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

It's been emotional!
Hahahahaha... don't know why this made me laugh so hard but it did... well played.

Hahahahaha... don't know why this made me laugh so hard but it did... well played.

You really want a laugh...? I just copied and pasted @TheRuthlessOne's team and sent it to @TCE for the next round... First come first served homieeeee!

<GinJuice>

It's been a pleasure boys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back