Media Sean Strickland pleads for DDP rematch, blames Canada for losing first fight

It's the way he fights. It's always going to be close. Strickland talks a really big game about going to war but he is a technician. He should fight another contender. Honestly he should be the one to fight Robert instead of Khamzat.

All 3 judges are not Canadian & all 3 have had bad decisions in UFC cards in the US, not sure why he blames it on Canada LOL.

Fun fact, I keep hearing people in the US spewing that Canada is some Liberal paradise. In the last election, the Conservatives had more total votes than the Liberals. Just as its possible for someone in the US to lose the popular vote but still become president (US electoral college), its possible for the winning party to have less total votes than the opposition. Yes, I hate Trudeau but Strickland losing has nothing to do with him. I would've been OK either way, but it was a very close fight, not a robbery at all

As a proud Canadian, I like the guy, not all his beliefs etc, but he could be champ again . Wrestling and a little shut up .. the guy was born to fight, he says he doesn't care about the belt, but we all know it's his way.. maybe he wasn't ready for what the belt brings.nthe UFC sure at wanted to get it off him tho. Him vs Costa sounds better than a rematch with JC

Canada does suck nowadays

Worst prime Minister in Canadian history

This Communist fuck needs to go
Melania Trump says he makes her wet, unlike cuck Donnie who has to pay extra to touch her, not just her usual anal upcharge fee.
TYVK4VME2S7VGG55WWCAPF6ME4.jpg

isn’t he a little young to be mentally deteriorating this rapidly? he sounds like everyone’s least favorite grandparent. probably only good things to come from here on out!

Canadia didn't fight without urgency, Sean did.

This moron keeps moaning that he lost because Canada or the UFC, or w/e doesnt like the crazy shit that comes out of his mouth. News flash, its the fucking UFC, they love trash talk. They let Conor keep fighting after destroying a bus because money.

The UFC isnt scared about what you say Strickland, lmao. They only care about money and based on the rumor that Izzy is fighting DDP next, you must not generate as many ppv sales as Izzy. Pretty simple.

This moron keeps moaning that he lost because Canada or the UFC, or w/e doesnt like the crazy shit that comes out of his mouth. News flash, its the fucking UFC, they love trash talk. They let Conor keep fighting after destroying a bus because money.

The UFC isnt scared about what you say Strickland, lmao. They only care about money and based on the rumor that Izzy is fighting DDP next, you must not generate as many ppv sales as Izzy. Pretty simple.
UFC judges the fights???
ufc just banned a guy for biting bro.

It was very close. Sean did not clearly win nor lose. Kind of a draw. So a rematch sort of makes sense. DDP wants a S. Africa card, Sean should offer to do it, if Izzy can not.? It is unlikely and a gesture. Likewise getting another quick win. Solidify his #1 contender spot. Sucks for Sean but he did not win it

I'm from Canada and he's not wrong. The Liberal support base doesn't care what injustices happen as long as it is a Liberal committing them against their perceived enemy. Every true fan and citizen knew they'd gift wrap the decision to the natural born African.
Thank you for the perspective. Not being from Canada I wouldn't know otherwise. News media being what it is and all.

It was definitely a very close fight overall.

I think Strickland may be in line for the winner of Dricus / Adesanya. Maybe he can wait it out, or take a tune up fight in the meantime.

it's sad that "maybe he can wait it out" has become a viable strategy that works for gaining unwarranted title shots. you don't have to beat anyone, you just have to exist and wait for everyone else to lose. the Colby Covington strat.

Back