Sean Strickland: Israel Adesanya title fight ‘100 percent should be in the cards’ with win over Abus

The only reason anyone knows who strickland is, is because dana loves boosting that type of guy to play to the shithole states. He's got like 1 ranked win in 20 fucking UFC fights lmao.

Izzy vs Strickland could break PPV records, and not in a good way.

I like Strickland but if he does his defensive shell style against Izzy, he gets picked apart and probably KO'd.

Down. He really gets under izzy's skin. Strickland wouldn't win but it'd be worth it to see Izzy's panties in a twist over the mildest of Strickland banter.
<mma4>

Yep, same.

Would be worth it alone for the pressers.

Izzy likely pieces Sean up fairly easy, but even that would be fun to watch imo.

You must've been "special needs" in school.

Alex forever seeks the pocket.

However, in MMA, where he has a deficit in wrestling experience, when facing a wrestler, he has to "hold back a little," because of this perceived threat.

I am no "jerk off," sonny boy.
More like, you're a jerk, and an idiot, if you don't fully-comprehend the dynamics of striker/grappler match-ups.

The two fighters were circling each other, Strickland pushing forward, Pereira slightly on the defense, due to the potential wrestling threat, but throwing 2x the volume — and catching the one-dimensional dummy with a simple feint-low-jab ... turned into a left hook.

Brief follow-up sequence = lights out for the average Strickland, in just 0.5 of the first round.
So if Sean is so average

Why Alex seeking him out for training

dont you dare change your stance on it now my guy

oh so sean is going to Alex gym to train?
we shall see who goes where

Yeah, that's literally the message — Sean Strickland is coming to Alex to train.

Alex is not coming to Sean.

Have you always been this dense, or did you recently suffer a major head injury?

He wouldn't win but I'd love it just for the build up and Sean's trash talking that would irritate Izzy like no one else

Yeah, that's literally the message — Sean Strickland is coming to Alex to train.

Alex is not coming to Sean.

Have you always been this dense, or did you recently suffer a major head injury?
fact is, if he is so superior. then what does Alex gain?
since you are so brilliant on your personal pedestal

Strickland is an "average palooka" ... he literally excels at nothing.

He has not one single outstanding skill in his repertoire. Not one.

And his overzealous mouth is cringe AF. He's not witty, or clever, or engaging.

Every time I've ever listened to him talk, I turn off the tape.

I consider him to be a Bottom-5 contender, not a Top-5.

Bottom 5 of what list?

Merit wise I don't think it would make a lot of sense that would be good enough for a title shot. If he wins he'll only be 2-2 in his last 4. But that being said Sean would make a great foil for Izzy in the build up for a pay per view. Their would be mad trash talked. Could make for a good seller. The fight could end up being a stinker like Some izzy fights can be, especially if Sean is going all pitter patter. But it definitely would be a wild build, so I could see the UFC going with it based on that and that it's one of the few MW's left in the top 10 Izzy hasn't fought.

fact is, if he is so superior. then what does Alex gain?
since you are so brilliant on your personal pedestal

Since you are such a dullard, not to mention a quarrelsome ass, what good would it do me to try to explain "color" to the color-blind?

Since you are such a dullard, not to mention a quarrelsome ass, what good would it do me to try to explain "color" to the color-blind?
that would be because you would have to admit the things you disputed. so you use big words to insult as a way to differ.
coping defensive mechanic

he is training with Sean BECAUSE of how comfortable Sean is in the pocket

still care to dispute the facts?
or would you like to add more big words and say im the "quarrelsome" person here

Strickland has nothing for Izzy in a fight, would be an entertaining press conference though.

that would be because you would have to admit the things you disputed. so you use big words to insult as a way to differ.
coping defensive mechanic

he is training with Sean BECAUSE of how comfortable Sean is in the pocket

still care to dispute the facts?
or would you like to add more big words and say im the "quarrelsome" person here

No, I would appreciate it if your obstinate/dumb ass would stop following me around trying to pick a fight.

Alex has absolutely nothing to gain from Sean Strickland.
Strickland is coming to Alex / Glover to learn.
Strickland has nothing to offer either, and striking or in grappling.

Strickland = a palooka.

The only arguable benefit he gives either is as "a live body bag," nothing more.

Strickland is technically elite at NOTHING.

You can rail-on all you want after this; I will not waste any more time interacting with you.

Back