Media Sean O'Malley releases footage of armed police storming house after hoax 'swatting' call

I once was taking a shower and a cop walked into a bathroom and told me to get out immediately, I didn't even get a chance to dry out or wash up(my gf let him in). I was so fucking confused, I thought I was getting arrested and cuffed immediately......Walked out of my apartment building in my underwear with a squat team in the building ready to bust a door. Apparently my neighbor threatened to kill himself, so they came in and evacuated the whole building lol and had us staying outside for like an hour. Thank god it was summer time. O'malley story is insane though
Hope you set her straight on never letting the pigs in the door, Sherbro

Such a tool bag move to swat someone. Literal piece of garbage to think it’s amusing to put someone in that kind of spot undeserved.
That's not how the person who swatted him thinks. They probably mad he wore a fur coat or something.

they don't often do it as a prank, they do it as a form of retribution in their twisted minds.

That's not how the person who swatted him thinks. They probably mad he wore a fur coat or something.

they don't often do it as a prank, they do it as a form of retribution in their twisted minds.
Yeah they’re fucked in the head

Do people get jail time for doing this?
It's a very serious offense but the police have to be able to determine who it was who called it in in the first place. It's possible to use technology to mask your location. Another issue is that it's juveniles who do it and it's harder to prosecute their intent.

I once was taking a shower and a cop walked into a bathroom and told me to get out immediately, I didn't even get a chance to dry out or wash up(my gf let him in). I was so fucking confused, I thought I was getting arrested and cuffed immediately......Walked out of my apartment building in my underwear with a squat team in the building ready to bust a door. Apparently my neighbor threatened to kill himself, so they came in and evacuated the whole building lol and had us staying outside for like an hour. Thank god it was summer time. O'malley story is insane though
fuckin dumbass cops overdoing it

Not a fan of OMalley but I would be fine with beatings being the punishment for doing this. People can lose their lives over crap like this. Between this and what is happening with justin danger nunley you can see how bad social media can be. And these are two people that have bank accounts that benefit from social media. Imagine those that aren’t as famous. Too many crazy people.
You can get charged with murder I'm pretty sure if something bad happens so at least there's that.

Reactions: Yep
America is disgusting in some ways. A cop swat pointing guns at your face over a prank call. Deserves a beating from Sean himself.
They could have been told there's a hostage situation or a kidnapped minor..they have no idea of what their walking into. If anyone deserves a beating and some serious jail time is the asshole that made the call.

Pretty crazy... I can't imagine a mixup like that.

I hope the asshole who made the call gets checked. Even better... how about they investigate silly random callz before they go pointing guns at innocent people ffs.

Not a fan of OMalley but I would be fine with beatings being the punishment for doing this. People can lose their lives over crap like this. Between this and what is happening with justin danger nunley you can see how bad social media can be. And these are two people that have bank accounts that benefit from social media. Imagine those that aren’t as famous. Too many crazy people.

That was a government shoot-to-kill team.

If you put a government shoot-to-kill team targeting someone, as a hoax --

One cigarette and Public Execution is justified -- within one week of capture.

======

If his daughter was there and got hit in a FUBAR Direct Action by that government team -- then find the perps and go to work on them with a chainsaw, instead of using a merciful bullet.

Khabib swatted him after Sean sent him location.

Pretty crazy... I can't imagine a mixup like that.

I hope the asshole who made the call gets checked. Even better... how about they investigate silly random callz before they go pointing guns at innocent people ffs.
They never do that, even if you make them aware of the fact that a bogus call may come in regarding yourself or if it's happened before.

Saw a streamer talk about that a couple of years back due to a similar situation that happened to him in LA. Cops told him to just give them some info to put his name on a list and have him exempt so there wasn't a repeat, and what do you know, that didn't do jackshit.

They never do that, even if you make them aware of the fact that a bogus call may come in regarding yourself or if it's happened before.

Saw a streamer talk about that a couple of years back due to a similar situation that happened to him in LA. Cops told him to just give them some info to put his name on a list and have him exempt so there wasn't a repeat, and what do you know, that didn't do jackshit.
women do it everyday in the states, just mention that they are domestically abused or threatened and the man is fucked. Cops don't give a fuck if its true or not....they just lock you up and let the courts feed. And most of the time even if it comes out that they lied, there is 0 accountability. Its an evil system.

It was probably Garcia… not really
Gamers are pathetic
Swat the swatters heads off
That’s why I only play single player games and oldschool “text adventures” IYKYK

I’ve had cops pull guns on me a few times in my life
The weirdest one was I like 16 just leaving a movie theatre
I’m walking across the parking lot and 5 cops jump out of nowhere with guns drawn screaming at me to Get On The Fucking Ground
After about 5 minutes they realized I wasn’t whoever they were searching for

I had the same type of jacket on, or something to that extent

Man, I hate it when the squat team rip you out the shower and make you hit them deep sets below parallel on a moments notice.

Back