Crime Sean 'Diddy' Colmes homes raided by Feds over sex trafficking allegations

Your sources are shit. Tom Hanks is just another liberal Hollywood elitist to me so I kind of wish the rumors were true but they're not.

You've been fooled if that's what you think. Look into it again. Or don't.

Why is Puffy being targeted ? Seems overnight. Does he have some huge money disputes in the background ? I'm not buying it. It's too sudden. 0 to 100. Is he just being used as public distraction ? Gotta keep the distractions up. Overnight everyone is on him.

It does seem that way. Then I saw a news report where a guy read out all the incidents Puffy has been involved in. Basically since like 1991 every 3-5 years he does some wild shit and then pays off the victim to get everything dropped.

hey i'm not knocking them theyve made some cool tunes but i was just saying they did release that chart topper where they just repeated the same 3 words. that's pretty damn efficient.
Queen made a hit song about riding a bicycle.

It does seem that way. Then I saw a news report where a guy read out all the incidents Puffy has been involved in. Basically since like 1991 every 3-5 years he does some wild shit and then pays off the victim to get everything dropped.

It's also not 0 to 100. There are no charges filed. Not exactly 0 to 100 because a warrant is served.

If we're going to start arresting every older man who uses his money to exploit young girls for sex, can we also start arresting every young girl who uses her body to exploit older men for money?
Yeah, whats up with arresting old dudes for sexually exploiting young girls? What is this, Nazi Germany?
<Varys01>

Right, and im sure your going to tell me freddie says "of the world" at the end of we are the champions.

He repeated "don't stop me now", and "another one bites the dust" over and over again, and "we will rock you" was just clapping and stomping...total fucking can bro.

If we're going to start arresting every older man who uses his money to exploit young girls for sex, can we also start arresting every young girl who uses her body to exploit older men for money?
these are folks that are already beyond having adult aged women/men as sex toys and demand pushing the boundaries towards children. I dont think too many care enough to go after leonardo, who is 47? dating a 19 year old in the past. that's arguably mutually beneficial for both parties, but these pedo's in hollywood go further than that.

dan schneider

having ariande grande perform sexually suggestive acts as a teenager and more.....
spoon hat...... bruh

brian peck
(interestingly involving leo)

dude got convicted, and fittingly, worked for disney after his release and off and on in hollywood

Usher had it the worst

'curious' things happening...

would you send your kids to Puffy camp?

HELL NO!

Wonder how much gay secks went down in the hip hop community. Hilarious that hip hop is notoriously homophobic.

Allegedly Afrika Bumbata was playing the Harvey Weinstein game with young men and teenage boys for years.

I told this story before but I used to work as a bar tender out in the Hamptons and worked a few of Diddy White parties. I was told decades ago to never be alone with him or his friends by guys that also worked the parties. Take this for what it’s worth but Diddy and his crew didn’t want gay guys. They wanted to bag straight guys and make them do gay shit. Like a power move. And I do remember Thinking that these guys seemed feminine for “tough guys”....the outfits, dancing all seemed anti hip hop.

y’all should see how often Naomi Campbell and Diddy are photographed together.

Remember I told y’all that heffer is sick right?

I told this story before but I used to work as a bar tender out in the Hamptons and worked a few of Diddy White parties. I was told decades ago to never be alone with him or his friends by guys that also worked the parties. Take this for what it’s worth but Diddy and his crew didn’t want gay guys. They wanted to bag straight guys and make them do gay shit. Like a power move. And I do remember Thinking that these guys seemed feminine for “tough guys”....the outfits, dancing all seemed anti hip hop.

That sounds about right. All about the power trip.

Back