Crime Sean 'Diddy' Colmes homes raided by Feds over sex trafficking allegations

Dude got tipped off about the raid and then hopped on a jet and fled the country to go to a place he won't have to face whatever crimes he did commit. That looks guilty as fuck of something. I don't know if he pissed the wrong people off but he ain't innocent.

Dude got tipped off about the raid and then hopped on a jet and fled the country to go to a place he won't have to face whatever crimes he did commit. That looks guilty as fuck of something. I don't know if he pissed the wrong people off but he ain't innocent.

Why didn't it come out gradually ? Why are there like 20 people at once accussing him ? He def took advantage of artist financially.

Tom Hanks did the same thing during covid

Tom Hanks did the same thing during covid
You got a link or something? I'm not aware of that story. Are you saying Diddy could be innocent but since he's a billionaire he can pre-emptively flee the country just in case?

You got a link or something? I'm not aware of that story. Are you saying Diddy could be innocent but since he's a billionaire he can pre-emptively flee the country just in case?

Tom Hanks had allegations against him during COVID, dude who made allegations ended up dead. Hanks and his wife got citizenship in Greece. Hanks was also mentioned being on Epstein Island dozens of times.

Tom Hanks had allegations against him during COVID, dude who made allegations ended up dead. Hanks and his wife got citizenship in Greece. Hanks was also mentioned being on Epstein Island dozens of times.
Oh damn I liked Tom's movies. This breaks my heart.

%E7%9A%849.gif

Why is Puffy being targeted ? Seems overnight. Does he have some huge money disputes in the background ? I'm not buying it. It's too sudden. 0 to 100. Is he just being used as public distraction ? Gotta keep the distractions up. Overnight everyone is on him.
Sean "P Diddler" Combs

That’s a Qanon conspiracy theory about Hanks. Already thoroughly debunked.

High risk / high value cases like this - child trafficing and sex stuff - with a celebrity are also going be clickbait. When the government pounces they seem to do it rapidly in anticipation. Maybe it was just a natural conclusion to their investigation and they want to act quickly.

anyway he probably is a pedo he gives out weird energy so fuck him

He was speaking out against the woke movement and got targeted like the rest. Nikki Minaj was vocal about the woke at one point too then all of a sudden nothing.

"yo check dis out. quadruple platinum indicted..."

when i become a rapper so that i can buy my private jet, i'll just call myself Hodor and go for the whole Hodor from GOT schtick. that way i'll never forget my lyrics and i'll only ever have to spit one word in all of my songs. this will be the easiest private jet that i will ever add to my hangar.

daft punk made alot of money just by saying around the world over and over again but i think i can top that. i'm just gonna get a dope beat going and then start hodoring after the bass drops.

Puff Daddy is kinda asshole in real life, I wouldn't put it pass him. He's the only celebrity I wouldn't mind punching.

Back