Scott Pilgrim Vs The World is.....

Maybe his appearance in This Is The End, where he played his pseudo-self, is influencing me. I dunno.

But I've never thought that Eisenberg came off as more of a dick. I think he actually seemed like he's probably a cool dude.

Yeah, though I love This Is The End, Cera's portrayal seems different than the majority of his characters in movies. But your post makes sense now.

This movie not only looks like its for people that support feminism and voted for Hillary, but also for those who support sharia law and are in favor of gender neutrality. This move depicts the pussification of man and promotes a matriarchal agenda. I'll pass on watching any more of this movie as I'd rather not have my balls shrivel up.

Wow i didn't know Edgar Wright directed this. This always looked a bit too hipsterish for me and i've never liked Cera in anything, but if Wright directed seems like a must check out.

Honestly though if you dislike the typical hipster stuff Cera stared in you might well enjoy it, much of the comedy comes from playing that kind of culture to over the top extremes.

Rory is the MMA Scott Pilgrim coming out to Rihanna and fighting GSP's evil ex's. ;)

This movie not only looks like its for people that support feminism and voted for Hillary, but also for those who support sharia law and are in favor of gender neutrality. This move depicts the pussification of man and promotes a matriarchal agenda. I'll pass on watching any more of this movie as I'd rather not have my balls shrivel up.
<KingstonFrown>

<LikeReally5>
<TrumpWrong1>
<escalate99>
<{vega}>
<{outtahere}>

Its ok. Everyone i knew that liked it were anime fans and goths

Back