Scott Pilgrim Vs The World is.....

haven't seen the movie -- is it any good? Recognize a lot of places on IMDB's filming locations.

Honest Ed's just closed down I've heard.

Lee's Palace is one of @irish_thug's hangouts IIRC. Been there a few times.
I wouldn't say hangout. More like place I got into one too many dust-ups at, and was politely told never to return.

I wouldn't say hangout. More like place I got into one too many dust-ups at, and was politely told never to return.

that sounds like a hangout to me.

Buddy in Toronto told me the Silver Dollar is closing. I need like an update of what former hangouts are still open:

- The Morrisey
- The Brunswick house (I heard it closed)
- The Madison
- The Amsterdam/Rotterdam (I know these don't exist)
- Toad in the Hole
- hart house pub in the summer? (@JudoFiascoThrow)
- I doubt any of the clubs are still open -- or at least have changed names

my netflix doesn't have I will have to check amazon prime

Never watched it, but will have to give it a go this week

Edgar Wright is one of the best directors working today. Fuck Marvel.

haven't seen the movie -- is it any good? Recognize a lot of places on IMDB's filming locations.

Honest Ed's just closed down I've heard.

Lee's Palace is one of @irish_thug's hangouts IIRC. Been there a few times.
Prolly a fun watch for you just because it's filmed there. Kind of a silly movie like Kick Ass.

Fun fact: Michael Cera was the only one in the band who could play his instrument when hired for the role. The other members had to learn for the movie.
apparently Michael also penised aubrey plaza and almost married her IRL Hespect
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/11/aubrey-plaza-reveals-dated-michael-cera-long-time
Aubrey-Plaza-Michael-Cera-Dated.jpg

The one big downside is that it's stars that Michael Cera/Jesse Eisenberg romo.
michael cera seems like a nice person eisenberg seem like a cunt

this film was better than I expected it was michael cera Michael cera'ing at maxium level. I have to go empty the pee bar now

I feel like this movie was greatly inspired by SPEED RACER; not sure if I'd make the same claims on the WICK series, which may be more Tony Scott inspired (Tony Scott inspired bits of HOT FUZZ, too).

Plus, it gave us Captain America and Captain Marvel.
And Superman! (Or Captain Atom, if we're keeping in theme.) And the Punisher.

There are a surprising number of Hot Girls in this, and even more surprising that Brie Larson made it to the top of the current heap considering she got less screen time than Alison Pill.

Rather reminds me of JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS and whatever happened to Rachel Leigh Cook.

JosieandthePussycats_GettyImages-808784.jpg

Last edited:
I lol'ed when scott told knives if she was allowed to date outside her race before breaking up .

Ellen_Wong_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Allison Pill probably has orange pubes

f2d1e13244aa2c94d1d03755836ac58b.gif

what was also a trip was that ramona basically drank a bottle of wine by herself and he was drinking coca cola he got her drunk.

Back