Scott Coker: UFC lack of ‘A game’ cause for UFC 233 cancelation

Dude, please.

If you're suggesting that Ryan "doesn't know who Darth Vader is" Bader is going to beat Fedor, you have some serious issues.

What high profile fighter has Bader ever beat? None.

He's crumpled every time he's faced one, and Fedor is the biggest name of them all.

He'll come in nervous as fuck, shoot a telegraphed shot, get tossed, and then rush right into a KO punch when he tries to bang.

If he's lucky, he'll rush into a submission before he gets his head knocked off.

you might be right...but he has looked good lately...and i'm predicting he starches fedor...but i'd love to see fedor knock bader out cold...so we'll see what happens.

Bader never has been an elite level fighter, and never will. He's a good, but not quite great, top of the mid level to bottom of the high level fighter.

Fedor has declined from his "greatest in the world" level, but being that his skill level was so high, even in his slowed down state he can compete with the greats on his best day, and can trounce the mid level guys, more often than not. His legend alone breaks many men that step in to face him. Bader has never faced a legend that didn't leave him sleeping. He will be shook.

I will admit that if Fedor comes in on the low end, and Bader is in perfect form, he could wrassle fuck a decision or possibly even get a tko stoppage, but that's a 1 or 2 out 10 scenario, imo. 8 or 9 times out of 10 Fedor will toss him like a salad and leave him crumpled in a pile.

I hope for your sake you're attempting to troll

No, she isn't. Possibly top 5 but I've seen nothing that would pose a problem for Valentina.
and I'm sticking to my assessment because 11 days ago Valentina wasn't even a flyweight. Now she is and there's argument to be made, but in my opinion, Macfarlane was the top woman at the time and to dethrone that she either has to lose or Valentina will do more than just have 1 fight in the division.

and I'm sticking to my assessment because 11 days ago Valentina wasn't even a flyweight. Now she is and there's argument to be made, but in my opinion, Macfarlane was the top woman at the time and to dethrone that she either has to lose or Valentina will do more than just have 1 fight in the division.

MacFarlane has never been the top flyweight.

Second rate garbage. Go watch wnba.
What you and that other guy fail to realize, or even consider, is that we, the real fans, make up such a miniscule share or the market that we barely even register.

If the sport was left up to simply the true fans and their opinions, there would be no sport. And if there was, it certainly wouldn't have achieved anything that it has. No, the ones who truly matter are the ones who know shit about fighting, the ones who want to see "unbeatable fighters" like Ronda and Conor.

Best come to terms with that, bud. Julie Soccer Mom matters more to these organizations than you do.

Last edited:
thats nice, being in the UFC gets you more credit than you deserve, she's only had 2 fights at flyweight in 7 years I believe and 1 was against a fighter making her divisional debut and is now 1-3 in her last 4. Admittedly on paper, Joanna J is better than anyone Macfarlane has ever beat.

Admittedly on paper, Joanna J is better than anyone Macfarlane has ever beat.

Which is more relevant than McFarlane having trouble with a strawweight who flunked out of the UFC. And that's her best win. There's more to this than wins at flyweight.

scott corker just unleashed a tsunami of bellator semen directly into bozo white's face in this thread

Bader can exchange with Fedor, but that would be a big risk. Easier to take him down at will.

Fedor getting creamed in the first minute is going to be so funny that even Dana wants to watch.
Love the AV but don't be like that

He is expected to get wrecked sure, but no need to hate on one of the GOATs

Askren offered to fight Usman or Covington. Either would have been great fights for avid fans, but that would not have created enough interest for a PPV

you might be right...but he has looked good lately...and i'm predicting he starches fedor...but i'd love to see fedor knock bader out cold...so we'll see what happens.
They're both chinny. First one to land a clean one walks away the GP winner.

Back