Scott Coker: UFC lack of ‘A game’ cause for UFC 233 cancelation

Coker has put MVP vs Daley in Cincinnati a week after Bellator Newcastle <45>

He needs to stfu about other org's business decisions
Connecticut* and why does it matter where the fight is? From a business standpoint it’s better putting the fight in the US because then it can be broadcast in the US live. This is where the money is. If the UK is serious about watching the fights then stay up and watch. The biggest fights happen in the US. That’s just how it is.

Your crazy if you think Bader will against Fedor. Bader will dominate Fedor and the outcome will be obvious 1 minute in the first round to doubt this one must question your sanity.

Dude, please.

If you're suggesting that Ryan "doesn't know who Darth Vader is" Bader is going to beat Fedor, you have some serious issues.

What high profile fighter has Bader ever beat? None.

He's crumpled every time he's faced one, and Fedor is the biggest name of them all.

He'll come in nervous as fuck, shoot a telegraphed shot, get tossed, and then rush right into a KO punch when he tries to bang.

If he's lucky, he'll rush into a submission before he gets his head knocked off.
I'll tell you who Bader has beaten

Matt Mitrione :D

Bader is still a high level fighter, Fedor isn't and hasn't been one since Hendo left him face down ass up

With all these ESPN+ cards it's going to be shittier than ever. No more Fight Pass cards I assume. I don't remember the last Fight Pass card maybe they already axed them.

Connecticut* and why does it matter where the fight is? From a business standpoint it’s better putting the fight in the US because then it can be broadcast in the US live. This is where the money is. If the UK is serious about watching the fights then stay up and watch. The biggest fights happen in the US. That’s just how it is.
thanks for the correction, I was even on wikipedia earlier checking out their schedule :oops:

If they showed the main event between 12pm and 1am it would only be 4 hours earlier than on the east coast, and 5 for the west? I get what you're saying but it's two European fighters and neither are championship level so why not use them for their Euro card when they have that new deal. Seems crazy to miss out especially as the Newcastle card only has 1 fight announced so far I think.

Simply couldn't find a main event for a PPV?

Pretty pathetic on the UFC's side actually. Terrible scheduling.

I'll tell you who Bader has beaten

Matt Mitrione :D

Bader is still a high level fighter, Fedor isn't and hasn't been one since Hendo left him face down ass up
Bader never has been an elite level fighter, and never will. He's a good, but not quite great, top of the mid level to bottom of the high level fighter.

Fedor has declined from his "greatest in the world" level, but being that his skill level was so high, even in his slowed down state he can compete with the greats on his best day, and can trounce the mid level guys, more often than not. His legend alone breaks many men that step in to face him. Bader has never faced a legend that didn't leave him sleeping. He will be shook.

I will admit that if Fedor comes in on the low end, and Bader is in perfect form, he could wrassle fuck a decision or possibly even get a tko stoppage, but that's a 1 or 2 out 10 scenario, imo. 8 or 9 times out of 10 Fedor will toss him like a salad and leave him crumpled in a pile.

Well... like..... obviously the UFC thought the same and that’s why they cancelled/moved it?

thanks for the correction, I was even on wikipedia earlier checking out their schedule :oops:

If they showed the main event between 12pm and 1am it would only be 4 hours earlier than on the east coast, and 5 for the west? I get what you're saying but it's two European fighters and neither are championship level so why not use them for their Euro card when they have that new deal. Seems crazy to miss out especially as the Newcastle card only has 1 fight announced so far I think.
They don’t have a new deal in the UK. This card will probably be broadcast live on Channel 5 like the last WW Grand Prix card with Rory vs Mousasi. I don’t understand why Sky/BT sport don’t make a play for Bellator if there’s so much demand for the product. If so many UK fans are that interested why doesn’t one of the bigger broadcasters try to strike a deal? It’s odd.

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has once again canceled a major mixed martial arts (MMA) event that was scheduled to run the same night as a Bellator MMA fight card. And not just any old fight card, one that was headlined by the mighty Fedor Emelianenko.

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

tenor.gif
Says man who just promoted a Bellator event with Alessio Sakara as a headliner against a guy who was 0-1 in Bellator.

They don’t have a new deal in the UK. This card will probably be broadcast live on Channel 5 like the last WW Grand Prix card with Rory vs Mousasi. I don’t understand why Sky/BT sport don’t make a play for Bellator if there’s so much demand for the product. If so many UK fans are that interested why doesn’t one of the bigger broadcasters try to strike a deal? It’s odd.
I don't know if the interest is there for Bellator, but any MMA card headlined by Daley and MVP is going to do well in the UK. Compromising on the start time in the states opens up the whole of Europe, a market they have moved into (and I was referring to their Euro deal btw)

Says man who just promoted a Bellator event with Alessio Sakara as a headliner against a guy who was 0-1 in Bellator.
Sakara only headlines and fights on the Italy shows as he's the attraction over there

Sakara only headlines and fights on the Italy shows as he's the attraction over there
Sakara's previous fight was in Italy, except Pitbull vs Weichel 2 was the headliner, which was a legitimately huge fight.

Coker has put MVP vs Daley in Cincinnati a week after Bellator Newcastle <45>

He needs to stfu about other org's business decisions
God damnit, I got so hyped reading this just to learn you confused Cincinnati with Connecticut

Fedor getting creamed in the first minute is going to be so funny that even Dana wants to watch.

I think fedor gets murdered as well...he was hurt by freaken sonnen...bader is going to stop him cold...1st round stoppage.

Back