Scooter Libby to get a pardon

Likely way too late to send a message to flipped Flynn & flipped Gates, etc. They probably already gave up the goods.

LOL, I can't imagine anything that would be more antithetical to "draining the swamp" than something like this.

LOL, I can't imagine anything that would be more antithetical to "draining the swamp" than something like this.
Are you actually saying this man doesn't deserve a pardon? Are u on drugs?

Are you actually saying this man doesn't deserve a pardon? Are u on drugs?
I guess arguing obstructing justice as a pardonable offense is consistent with this administration.

So you guys have no idea what the story is I'm taking it.

You guys have no clue what the story even says. The WRONG fucking guy took the wrap!

I guess arguing obstructing justice as a pardonable offense is consistent with this administration.

Libby did NO such thing. You didn't even understand the fucking article.

HE WAS NOT THE LEAKER

I'm thinking u don't even know who Armitrage and Libby are

Libby did NO such thing. You didn't even understand the fucking article.

HE WAS NOT THE LEAKER

I'm thinking u don't even know who Armitrage and Libby are
He was convicted for lying to the FBI, not for the leak.

Scooter Libby was 100% screwed over.

Fact: Before the investigation even started, they knew it was Richard Armitage that leaked the Plame information with no malice.

Fact: Richard Armitage completely cooperated with the investigators from the very beginning.

There should have NEVER been an investigation in the first place. They knew there was NO CRIMES COMMITTED from the very go. The event was with no doubt a FISHING EXPEDITION. The investigators should have been thrown in prison so that this crap never happens again. But, here were are today, and this time the friends of the assholes that did it to Scooter Libby are trying to do the same thing to the President of the United States of America.

He was convicted for lying to the FBI, not for the leak.
OMG

He lied about not being the original leaker.

Guess what? He was not the leaker. The leaker is admitting that

It's like convicting a guy for lying about raping a woman. Then years later DNA shows someone else did the rape

He's a NeoCon Asshole. But it doesn't mean he should be railroaded

Didnt he have his ability to practice law reinstated along with being able to vote years ago?

OMG

He lied about not being the original leaker.

Guess what? He was not the leaker. The leaker is admitting that

It's like convicting a guy for lying about raping a woman. Then years later DNA shows someone else did the rape

If you lie to the FBI or an assistant US attorney in the course of a federal investigation, you go down for obstruction. This has been the status quo in federal criminal investigations forever.

Funny, how it's only become an issue for Republicans in the past 18 months.

On another note, LOL @ Trump. After all of the shit that he talked about the Bush administration during the campaign, it took him less than a month of exposure to Bolton to go full neocon.

And double LOL @ anybody who still thinks that this buffoon is operating based on any sort of principle or moral code. On issues that he's not personally invested in, all that he does is take direction from the people who are best at kissing his ass.

The guy Bush wouldn't even pardon even when Cheney was leading hard on him. I have to believe this is a Bolton issue - already whispering in Trump's ear and as a message to neocons.

But reading what Trump says about Libby and then juxtaposing it to this tweet -

He's completely flailing.

And he's going to fire Rosenstein within the hour as well.

And still folks will say "Well, he has the power to do it so it is what it is". Like if Obama, or Clinton fired the Director of the FBI, the Deputy Director of the FBI, the Deputy Attorney General all in an overt attempt to squash an investigation into him would have been accepted with such a shrug.

Back