Scooter Libby to get a pardon

He's a NeoCon Asshole. But it doesn't mean he should be railroaded
Even W refused to pardon him.

Libby may have been the fall guy, but he was the only one they could convict. What they did to Plame was criminal. "Thank you for your service, unless you or a family member does something we don't like then we are going to screw you over". That sent a great message, he may not have been the best person to prosecute but he was one they could nail. This just falls more in line with Trump's attitude of attacking and dismissing people that served this country. It's no wonder they can't fill so many positions under this current administration.

So much for Trump being against what W/Cheney did. This had nothing to do with Libby, this had to do with Trump waving his dick around to his friends, especially those caught up in the investigations. Strange how this came up just after Bolton started.

DOJ had nothing to do with this - there was no petition to request a pardon. This originated in the White House. Libby's lawyer is Victoria Toensing, married to Joeseph diGenova - Trump initially hired both to join his legal team before they had to pull out because of conflicts. diGenova is still all over Fox News telling Trump to fire Rosenstein and Mueller.

In politics nobody is innocent but Trump is not even trying to hide how brazenly corrupt and hypocritical he is.

Moderates Trump won over to get their vote in 2016. He just lost all of them with this move.

This is an obvious political pardon signaling those associated with Trump under investigation/convicted that theyll also be pardoned.

So you guys have no idea what the story is I'm taking it.

You guys have no clue what the story even says. The WRONG fucking guy took the wrap!

He didn't go to jail for outing a CIA agent. He went to jail for obstruction, and rightfully so. The truth is that the decision to leak plame's identity, came from Cheney. Scooter was the fall guy. He shielded Cheney.

LOL Clown shoes thinks that this is going to improve his poll numbers.

The reality is that it's not going to get any better or worse for him than the aggregate of the major polls over the past six months or so.

There's nothing that he can do to win over the people who think that he's unfit for office, and there's seemingly nothing that he can do to upset the GOP base (besides possibly being respectful to all of the groups of people whom they hate).

Why? Can this idiot go one week without doing something stupid or abusing the shit out of his wealth and power? Now he is close to getting us into war with Russia, and he thinks “oh I should pardon some asshole that risk national security. Great timing”

in the absence of a person preference on something, I just look to see what the Left thinks about it and decide accordingly. I support Libby's pardoning.

Comey appointed the social counsel that indicted and convicted Libby. So this trumps cheap shot at Comey

in the absence of a person preference on something, I just look to see what the Left thinks about it and decide accordingly. I support Libby's pardoning.
Thanks for outing yourself as a mindless moron

Priceless!

Is it a coincidence that Scooter was pardoned on the same day they bomb Syria on flimsy evidence when you consider that Plame was outed in retaliation for her husband writing an op-ed piece criticizing the Bush Administration or cherry picking intelligence to justify attacking Iraq ?

Are you actually saying this man doesn't deserve a pardon? Are u on drugs?

George W. Bush certainly didn't think so, to the point that he and Cheney stopped talking to each other over the issue. He didn't get jail time or the fine, dude got off easy. Funny Trump would do this and make a big stink about McCabe's lack of candor at the the same time.

George W. Bush was on the left now? Good to know.

th

Back