Scientific discoveries actually prove that there is a God

the more I read about scientific research and theories..the more they prove that there is a God or intelligent designer behind this reality. It's simply too complex to be happenstance, or cosmic accident.

Thoughts?
"Prove" is one of the most misused, misunderstood words on the internet. That, and "fact".

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the physics of plasma and many will come to the same conclusion that I did. Now in all honesty as a Christian I don't need "proof" i.e. I don't need God to come down from the sky and say son. But if you read these works or practice advanced mathematics.

No not just addition and subtraction there limbo peat. But actual advanced equations and how certain aspects of evolution especially are highly.....ridiculously....mathematically improbable by factors of 50 or 60 conservatively you'd know that there is a concerted effort to deceive the masses.

The problem is when "smart" people aka our scientific community constantly sneer Christians for our beliefs yet are the ones teaching our young people that we ultimately evolved from an explosion a long long time ago and selling this "theory" as fact.

You see how the scientist and mathematicians that are believers are essentially bullied and brow beaten by their collegues to stay quiet on what they know to be the truth.

The truth is that this reality and bio diversity cannot be happenstance or cosmic accident. And what I find amusing is that the more scientists discover the more they are actually proving that there is conscious design behind everything

Thoughts?
You keep mentioning how certain areas of science/math are "proving" the existence of a god/creator, but I am lost on how you actually made that leap.

Read the physics of plasma and many will come to the same conclusion that I did. Now in all honesty as a Christian I don't need "proof" i.e. I don't need God to come down from the sky and say son. But if you read these works or practice advanced mathematics.

No not just addition and subtraction there limbo peat. But actual advanced equations and how certain aspects of evolution especially are highly.....ridiculously....mathematically improbable by factors of 50 or 60 conservatively you'd know that there is a concerted effort to deceive the masses.

The problem is when "smart" people aka our scientific community constantly sneer Christians for our beliefs yet are the ones teaching our young people that we ultimately evolved from an explosion a long long time ago and selling this "theory" as fact.

You see how the scientist and mathematicians that are believers are essentially bullied and brow beaten by their collegues to stay quiet on what they know to be the truth.

The truth is that this reality and bio diversity cannot be happenstance or cosmic accident. And what I find amusing is that the more scientists discover the more they are actually proving that there is conscious design behind everything

Thoughts?

I've studied plasma physics in grad. school. I know all the math.

What on God's green Earth are you talking about?

Has this dumbfuck thread proved the existence of god with science yet?

How do you start a thread with such a leading title and have no examples, proofs, or evidence to support the statement?

What if we live in a computer program 3D printer shelf in some uber alien's desk drawer?

What I want to know.

I've studied plasma physics in grad. school. I know all the math.

What on God's green Earth are you talking about?

Where'd you go to school? what exact courses did you study?....mind you I can sense bs through the Internet so I advise honesty mang

Where'd you go to school? what exact courses did you study?....mind you I can sense bs through the Internet so I advise honesty mang

I'm not telling you where I went to school, but I took Space Plasmas, Stellar Evolution, General Relativity, Cosmology, Quantum Mechanics 1 and 2, Classical Mechanics, Statistical Mechanics, and Mathematical Methods in Physics... all grad courses.

What courses have you taken?

Yea, seems designed to me too, which would mean there exists, or existed, a designer. Call it God if you want, or the creator/source, the immeasurable enigma, whatever. The more I read and learn about nature, and the nature of existence, the more I become convinced it's a program of sorts.

Why do those things convince you?

the more I read about scientific research and theories..the more they prove that there is a God or intelligent designer behind this reality. It's simply too complex to be happenstance, or cosmic accident.

Thoughts?

I think you have not really understood much of what you have read.

nrOEnGY.jpg
NDT has an awesome video out where he traces the evolution of knowledge/solving of mysteries, and points out the times when the scientists gave up and invoked God- at the limits of their knowledge- and were soon corrected by the next scientist.

Which god though? Nammu? Ninhursag?

Thoughts?

Alpha Omega

So I'll handle this and it won't sway you at all, because you're basing everything on faith. But essentially what you've done is a fallacy of cause and effect. "Because everything fits so perfectly, there certainly is X." When in reality (and I use that term firmly) the premise cannot prop up the conclusion. Everything is "so perfect" because it could not be another way for us to be. When a person picks the perfect selection of numbers to win a lottery, it is not a divine circumstance. Instead it is simply that they MUST have picked those precise numbers at that precise time to have that precise experience. There is no guide needed, as the numbers are picked randomly. The winner then sometimes falsely assumes THEY have enacted some kind of magic that lead them to pick the numbers.... not realizing it was simply serendipity of probability.
Exactly. If a leaf falls from a tree, there are millions of places for it to land, but it has to land somewhere.

Plus, the cosmological argument is a false dichotomy. Who says it has to either be completely random, or god?

It's all a matter of definition. Of course some "creator" (in a very broad sense, even a material cause is a "creator") of the universe exists, but the nature of that creator, or creative force, is up for infinite debate.
You are right that there are different views that will debate this topic. The problem is we only have a lifetime to figure it out. I'm sure there will be a thread on all different views at some point. Take care.

kind of what im trying to get atheists to at least consider with this thread. yet they feel content to lazily hurl insults.

btw all you atheist throwing shade itt listen up. before we go further. just save yourself some typing with the insults. fyi I cut my teeth in the heavies many years and sherdog accounts ago when many if not most of you were in junior high, and high school so just stop trying to insult me on sherdog it's kinda like trying to get a suntan at night just aint gone happen boys.

Now as a Christian saved by Jesus and renewed by grace. yeah I don't need proof. but the more scientist try to prove evolution and "discover" God's handy work.... the more they actually prove his hand in things. I mean take the theory of evolution. that thing takes more faith to believe than believing that a power, and intellect outside of space time, and beyond our perception created us.
Jack, the apologetics you're using has been refuted for such a long time now, im not gonna respond to it bc that would lend it credibility. But i am curious of what your perspective is on Ugaritic myth as pertaining to Yahweh and the other deites, mainly relating to its repeated referencing in the old testament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back