Scientific discoveries actually prove that there is a God

So I'll handle this and it won't sway you at all, because you're basing everything on faith. But essentially what you've done is a fallacy of cause and effect. "Because everything fits so perfectly, there certainly is X." When in reality (and I use that term firmly) the premise cannot prop up the conclusion. Everything is "so perfect" because it could not be another way for us to be. When a person picks the perfect selection of numbers to win a lottery, it is not a divine circumstance. Instead it is simply that they MUST have picked those precise numbers at that precise time to have that precise experience. There is no guide needed, as the numbers are picked randomly. The winner then sometimes falsely assumes THEY have enacted some kind of magic that lead them to pick the numbers.... not realizing it was simply serendipity of probability.

QFT

There may very well be a God or some kind of creator but I see absolutely zero reason to believe that if there is one it bares any resemblance to the biblical God or anything conceived by humans.

Extremely weird to think about. What was there before the Big Bang? How does stuff just happen or just appear? How does Earth have a wide variety of life, but outer space is supposedly empty? What else is there that isn't currently measurable or detectable?

Surely someone asked the aliens about their findings and opinions.

How ludicrous it would be to say to the creator of the universe: “Prove to me that you exist, then I will bow down to worship you.” Or, in other words: “You must bow to my standards before I will bow to yours.” Some people want to be God before they will submit to Him.

Nobody needs arguments for the existence of God. Nobody needs proof that God exists. The Bible teaches that those who claim that God does not exist are merely suppressing what they already know to be true.

“For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.” (Romans 1 vs. 21)

I also believe this 1000%. Every single person I have interacted with I have gotten the sense that they know God is real, they believe in God, and they are just suppressing it.

the more I read about scientific research and theories..the more they prove that there is a God or intelligent designer behind this reality. It's simply too complex to be happenstance, or cosmic accident.

Thoughts?

Thoughts are that it's hardly surprising that a religious person thinks everything backs up their belief.

In reality science disproves all sorts of things that previously were attributed to god. The theory of evolution and geology for example disprove the notion that the earth was created in 7 days a few thousand years ago with all the animals stuck on it by a god as creationists believe. But it cannot disprove no god exists purely because the way god is defined makes it impossible to disprove as long as you don't make too many claims about it interacting with reality.

But on the plus side, at least it means you'll accept science rather than desperately trying to disprove it. Or will it? Because from what I've seen from religious extremists is that they will pick and choose science only if it fits with their religion. Electronics OK. Evolution not OK.

Last edited:
I think you are either looking at pseudo science or just don´t fucking understand real science. The bible thumping retard-god squad will be salivating all over this though. Enjoy the circklejerk of idiocy incoming.

Science actually proves that our universe was shat out by a giant Moose named Herbert.
Herbert shits a lot and is also eternal so there are literally an infinite number of universes.
Thank you Herbert our Lord and Savior.

The problem with appealing to probabilities is that you're making an appeal to something we know is fictitious.

Why do those things convince you?

I find them to be thought provoking experiments on the natural/physical world. To be clear, those experiments alone didn't convince me outright of the existence of a creator, but pondering them both took me on a bit of a mental journey that ended in me leaning a bit toward that conclusion.

From what I understand, they explore the role sound/frequency and vibrational energy play in manifesting and effecting our reality. Observing the results make it seem to me as though our reality takes shape as a result of how it is "programmed" to do so. That there is some sort of "feed" coming from somewhere or something (a source) that is giving order to the universe we're a part of. What/where exactly that is (God?), I do not know.

From the Bible:

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Some believe the above quote is a reference to how sound (the word of God) contributes to matter taking geometric form. How God's "spoken words" create geometric structures - allowing our universe, or driving it, to configure in certain ways.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

Nikola Tesla

But perhaps I'm seeing something that isn't there, as is always a possibility in this confusing place we call "The Universe". After all, was geometry invented or discovered?

Last edited:
ones teaching our young people that we ultimately evolved from an explosion a long long time ago and selling this "theory" as fact.

I see a huge amount of misunderstanding of the big Bang theory.
From wikipidea-
Independently deriving Friedmann's equations in 1927, Georges Lemaître, a Belgian physicist and Roman Catholic priest, proposed that the inferred recession of the nebulae was due to the expansion of the universe.[41]

In 1931 Lemaître went further and suggested that the evident expansion of the universe, if projected back in time, meant that the further in the past the smaller the universe was, until at some finite time in the past all the mass of the universe was concentrated into a single point, a "primeval atom" where and when the fabric of time and space came into existence.[42]

The theory was developed by a priest.
In fact, the theory was originally seen as strong proof of God's existence, since it implies that whatever caused the event of the Big Bang exists outside of spacetime.

It has really become a byword for superiority of science over religion, but this is a complete hijacking which only continues due to ignorance and misunderstanding

BlueRingwoodite.jpg

"Ringwoodite is a high-pressure phase of Mg2SiO4 formed at high temperatures and pressures of the Earth's mantle between 525 and 660 km (326 and 410 mi) depth. It is polymorphous with the olivine phase forsterite (a magnesium iron silicate).

Ringwoodite is notable for being able to contain hydroxide ions (oxygen and hydrogen atoms bound together) within its structure.[4]

Combined with evidence of its occurrence deep in the Earth's mantle, this suggests that there is from one to three times the world ocean's equivalent of water in the mantle transition zone from 410 to 660 km deep."

Scientists have published the first direct evidence of a massive reservoir of water three times the size of Earth’s oceans located hundreds of miles underneath the surface of the planet.

"We should be grateful for this deep reservoir," he said. "If it wasn't there, it would be on the surface of the Earth, and mountain tops would be the only land poking out."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...imes-more-water-than-the-surface-9534266.html

]11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.

20Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

Bible was right again. Our world flooded about 5000 years ago. The bulk of the water came from underneath the earth's mantle. That is where our fossil record comes from and that is why verifiable history only traces back about 5000 yrs. And geographically it traces back to the area around Mt. Ararat where the ark landed. That is why every ancient culture anywhere in the world has a very similar flood legend that was passed down through generations regardless of their religious beliefs.

The complexity develops over huge distances of time. It's never made me think there must be a god, as it makes no sense.
As for those who claim evolution is about lots of mistakes, you're idiots. Evolution isn't about mistakes but i understand why some people use that line.

You don't need god to come down here to prove he is real. You say that coz you know it's impossible.
Only one appearance would be needed for him to get almost everyone around the world worshipping him though.
Same as prayer, everyone who is sane knows it doesn't work and it's easy to prove it doesn't.

The complexity develops over huge distances of time. It's never made me think there must be a god, as it makes no sense.
Sure, it develops over long periods of time, but if nothing else, the complexity of the universe makes me realize how small and insignificant I am, and how limited my intellect is.

As for those who claim evolution is about lots of mistakes, you're idiots. Evolution isn't about mistakes but i understand why some people use that line.
I don't think the point of arguments is to make others feel belittled, but to convince others. If you reword your points, or even would just remove the insults, those who disagree would be more likely to consider your points.

You don't need god to come down here to prove he is real. You say that coz you know it's impossible.
Only one appearance would be needed for him to get almost everyone around the world worshipping him though.
Christians actually do believe that God was physically present on the Earth as Jesus Christ. However, although billions now do worship Jesus, they believe that he was rejected and crucified at the end of his ministry.

Same as prayer, everyone who is sane knows it doesn't work and it's easy to prove it doesn't.
Again, you insult those who disagree, which is counterproductive to the goal of convincing others.
Prayer can have many forms. It may be easy to prove that wishing to God for something does not work. But prayer could instead be a method of reflection which is intended to calm oneself and give peace of mind.

the more I read about scientific research and theories..the more they prove that there is a God or intelligent designer behind this reality. It's simply too complex to be happenstance, or cosmic accident.

Thoughts?

you have no other existence to compare it to. so.....you really dont know what the odds are.

if you're speaking specifically about the earth, there are literally an uncountable number of planets. one eliptical galaxy has around a trillion stars. each one, with the ability to have several planets in orbit. there are millions of galaxies.

so yes, the earth having life on it requires TONS of things to go exactly right (in the "goldilox zone"), but look how many chances the universe had to get it right. what would truly we weird, is if there WERENT planets with life on them, given the number of planets that there are.

so maybe there is an intelligent designer, but none of what you say is evidence for that.

It takes the same logical leap of faith to declare objectively "There is no God" as it does to declare "There is a God."

no it doesnt. principle of parsimony. there is no evidence to believe in a god, so why should you? not knowing how or why the universe is here, is not evidence for a god. it just means that you dont know why or how its here.

I tend to believe that the universe is infinite chaos and that the patterns that emerge are due to pattern matching ability that we have evolved. IMO the best evidence for the existence of a higher power is the fact that every culture on this earth has some concept of a God. Even atheism is really just the belief in a No God (or the unbelief in a God).

the human mind evolved to fill in the blanks for shit that we dont know. it helps out with most things. but there are side effects to that type of thinking, like, belief in supernatural beings that do all the shit we cant currently explain. at one time, before we knew about germs, most societies in the world blamed disease on god's judgement in one form or another. looks like they were all wrong.

its 2017 and we are still debating this?

Back