Economy Science discovers that sex is a better predictor of sports performance than gender

Can you believe this?

• Yes

• No it's fascism

Results are only viewable after voting.
all that rambling just cause you got exposed as clueless about sports...

and since you brought up drugs, maybe you should take your meds cause you're losing it
The only "sports" you know about are e-sports. Playing Call of Duty with your geeky gamer friends doesn't make you an athlete. I can just picture you rage quitting right after getting fragged. Again, you can have the last word. At this point you absolutely need it so make it count. Later loser.

I'll admit I skimmed a lot of this thread, but am I reading this right? Some of the lefties on the board think that women are at a disadvantage in sports because of oppression?

I'll admit I skimmed a lot of this thread, but am I reading this right? Some of the lefties on the board think that women are at a disadvantage in sports because of oppression?

From what I understand there's one guy trying to find one or two sports out of the thousands out there where women might have a small genetic advantage over men. The problem is that the supposed advantage only shows in studies and not in real life results so they have to think of any possible reasons to why that is and they came up with that not enough girls play the sport.

Seems a bit edgy but the dude doesn't come off as crazy.

From what I understand there's one guy trying to find one or two sports out of the thousands out there where women might have a small genetic advantage over men. The problem is that the supposed advantage only shows in studies and not in real life results so they have to think of any possible reasons to why that is and they came up with that not enough girls play the sport.

Are you talking about Kovalev or Siver? I don't really take issue with the former. While the statistics on that are super weak, I don't have a problem with someone attempting to point out that men aren't better at every single aspect of every sport. Siver's takes on the other hand are straight out of the brainwashed woke college playbook. Yeah, women would perform better overall if more of them attempted to play sports but they would still be completely dominated by men regardless of how many women took a shot at sports. They are physically inferior when it comes to athletics. That's millions of years of evolution at work. Not a few centuries of oppression.

But the real question is, what gender do they identify as? Because if Lebron ever identifies as a woman, all the books will need to be rewritten. Evolution itself will be completely flipped on it's head.

Are you talking about Kovalev or Siver? I don't really take issue with the former. While the statistics on that are super weak, I don't have a problem with someone attempting to point out that men aren't better at every single aspect of every sport. Siver's takes on the other hand are straight out of the brainwashed woke college playbook. Yeah, women would perform better overall if more of them attempted to play sports but they would still be completely dominated by men regardless of how many women took a shot at sports. They are physically inferior when it comes to athletics. That's millions of years of evolution at work. Not a few centuries of oppression.

But the real question is, what gender do they identify as? Because if Lebron ever identifies as a woman, all the books will need to be rewritten. Evolution itself will be completely flipped on it's head.

Oh I was talking about Kovalev. I didn't notice Siver posting much in this thread but if your summary of his posts is correct then it's laughable.

In a completely shocking development, SCIENCE dares to affirm that SEX can be a better predictor of sports performance than gender. In light of this discovery, perhaps a segregation of sports by sex might be in order, since it doesn't seem fair to biological women.
I guess common sense was not a part of evaluating this issue, some people felt the need to do research.

"Published in BMJ Open Sports and Exercise Medicine, the authors believe their findings suggest it is valuable to include both sex and gender identity in data collection.
Dr John Armstrong, King's, Dr Alice Sullivan, University College London and George M Perry, an independent researcher from the USA, conducted a study analysing data on the performance of people who competed in the non-binary category of 21 races in the New York Road Runners database.
Outside of purely biological outcomes and criminology, little empirical work has been done to test the theory that gender identity is more important than biological sex as a cause of gender disparities in outcomes. The data set of 166 race times achieved by non-binary athletes within a data set of 85,173 race times was selected as it was the largest available consistently formatted data on non-binary athletes.
Since the race results do not provide the sex of non-binary athletes, the sex of non-binary athletes was either derived from previous races they had run, or where this wasn’t available, the researchers used a novel technique to model the sex of athletes probabilistically based on their given names, using US Social Security Administration data. Race times were used as the outcome variable in linear models with explanatory variables derived from biological sex, gender identity, age and the event being raced.
The researchers found a sex gap in race times between athletes who identify as non-binary, and that there is no evidence that the gap between biological males and biological females is less for athletes who identify as non-binary. The results also indicate that non-binary athletes may have slower race times than other athletes once sex and age are controlled for.
Dr John Armstrong, Reader in Financial Mathematics at King's, said: “Gender identity is clearly important to many people, but nevertheless sex matters.
Given the lack of empirical evidence supporting gender-identity theory, one should not assume by default that gender-identity is a more powerful explanatory variable than sex. Being an objectively measurable binary variable, sex has considerable explanatory advantages over gender identity.
Our results illustrate that if we want to understand the needs of gender non-conforming individuals, it is vital to control for biological sex as it is likely to play a significant role in any analysis. Both sex and gender identity should therefore both be considered useful explanatory variables in data collection.”

the last two paragraphs are kinda funny:
- i don't think anyone serious assumed gender identity is a better predictor than sex.
- sex is a better measuring tool? oh wow man, that's incredible, i gotta go lie down.
- the "needs" is such an absurdly vague term i can't believe it's part of a "study"
-they don't explain at all WHY gender should also be considered in data collection of sports performance analysis. how does one even account for that? the "attack helicopter" is a measurable variant?

absolutely retarded.

View attachment 1019620

Ongoing leftist biological science denial. Forcing everyone to believe their gender nonsense. Since when did we become slaves to their ideology? Men don't belong in women's sports.

I'm thinking the dude isnt around many females, I'm around four of them constantly, and the last thing I can relate them to is cardio...... have them do some yard work and they run out of breath in 15 minutes <Dany07>

No shit?

There is a reason the canada women's Olympic team that wins goal medals regularly plays practice games against under age 15 boys teams from leagues that don't even have players the NHL watches to draft (and the adult women's gold medal teams lose lol)

And yes, men's teams deserve to get paid 50 times more than women's teams

Yup. My friend's sister was on the Canadian national team and has the gold medal to prove it. I'm just a beer league guy who plays hockey for fun. She can shoot & stick handle the puck better than me but I'm bigger, stronger, faster, and can just straight up bully her on the ice. I can beat her 1 on 1 most of the time thanks to my physical & athletic advantage, and this is middle age beer league dude vs. a middle age former world champion.

The only "sports" you know about are e-sports. Playing Call of Duty with your geeky gamer friends doesn't make you an athlete. I can just picture you rage quitting right after getting fragged. Again, you can have the last word. At this point you absolutely need it so make it count. Later loser.

you're salty cause you can't accept the reality that men are more athletic than women and perform better in sports...

what are you talking about?

you're acting like some delusional feminist chick who thinks wnba is as good as nba.

or some sexually frustrated dork that doesn't get laid and thinks whiteknithing will get you laid...

reality check, dork

it will not

you're salty cause you can't accept the reality that men are more athletic than women and perform better in sports...

what are you talking about?

you're acting like some delusional feminist chick who thinks wnba is as good as nba.

or some sexually frustrated dork that doesn't get laid and thinks whiteknithing will get you laid...

reality check, dork

it will not
How'd you know that I was a male feminist? Busted. That was a headshot right there. The real coup de grâce. You win, pal.

you also sound like you chew on soy sausages and have low t/e ratio, correct?
I chew on your mom's nipples. Low T/E ratio? Wouldn't know since I'm not an endocrinologist. I also refuse to pretend to be one. That's more up your alley.

I chew on your mom's nipples. Low T/E ratio? Wouldn't know since I'm not an endocrinologist. I also refuse to pretend to be one. That's more up your alley.

plz... last time you chew on woman nipples was when you were suckling on your mom's nipples

today the only thing you're suckling is sausages

I'm thinking the dude isnt around many females, I'm around four of them constantly, and the last thing I can relate them to is cardio...... have them do some yard work and they run out of breath in 15 minutes <Dany07>

Just get them pregnant, that's the trick. When they have a 20 pound baby they're suddenly able to carry it around all day.

plz... last time you chew on woman nipples was when you were suckling on your mom's nipples

today the only thing you're suckling is sausages
You literally just repeated what I said only you changed it from your mom to my mom. Your lack of originality is no surprise. Yet you call yourself a baller? I doubt you even went to prom. If you did you ended up taking your sister. Save your sausage jokes for the 5th graders you've befriended. It's gotta be lonely being you. You're a sad case, son.

You literally just repeated what I said only you changed it from your mom to my mom. Your lack of originality is no surprise. Yet you call yourself a baller? I doubt you even went to prom. If you did you ended up taking your sister. Save your sausage jokes for the 5th graders you've befriended. It's gotta be lonely being you. You're a sad case, son.

just making it more accurate mr male feminist...

you just say some random nonsense

i say things that are actually true and thats why you get so mad

truth hurts

just making it more accurate mr male feminist...

you just say some random nonsense

i say things that are actually true and thats why you get so mad

truth hurts
I don't know where you went to school at, if you even managed to finish 6th grade, but the education system over there wherever you're from really failed you. You don't have to be an English major to see that. Your sentence structure, punctuation, grammar, what a mess. The others see it, too. Trust me.

I don't know where you went to school at, if you even managed to finish 6th grade, but the education system over there wherever you're from really failed you. You don't have to be an English major to see that. Your sentence structure, punctuation, grammar, what a mess. The others see it, too. Trust me.

nah bro i type like this too

all the time

my capz lock is just broken nomsaiyan

btw your mom something something

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back