Economy Science discovers that sex is a better predictor of sports performance than gender

Can you believe this?

• Yes

• No it's fascism

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jesus christ what a read this is. Men out perform women in strength, power, endurance, coordination because of increased participation and biased sports, the example of women performing better is... dressage, something that's barely even a sport. Nevermind the likes of Chinese female weightlifters who are selected and groomed from practically birth yet still end up weaker than their male counterparts.

I wonder, now that science has spoken, will the pink haired losers who have never done a single athletic thing in their entire miserable lives, finally admit they were wrong and defer to science?

Or, will they, as usual, say "No, not that science......"

at this point you don't even know what you're arguing...

you were basically triggered by a statement that men are better at sports than women and came in here to make sure people know "its not all sports, but overwhelming majority"

cool! anything else?
Triggered? I'm a man and I've already admitted that men are better at nearly all sports. You can kindly fuck off at this point. Get a job and move out of your parents' basement.

Triggered? I'm a man and I've already admitted that men are better at nearly all sports. You can kindly fuck off at this point. Get a job and move out of your parents' basement.

and yet you felt the need to come here and make sure you let people know "not all sports"...

and now you're double triggered cause you're being called out on your nonsense and you look dumb

good job!

and yet you felt the need to come here and make sure you let people know "not all sports"...

and now you're double triggered cause you're being called out on your nonsense and you look dumb

good job!
You need to stop saying triggered like some hipster adolescent. It's the War Room. The only person here that was "triggered" was you since you're the one that felt the urge to quote me initially. I posted some formal studies that were recent. They contain actual scientific evidence. Peer reviewed studies at that. Next you'll be calling people you disagree with "snowflake" because your fragile ego can't take the fact that the male sex isn't best suited for every single sport on the planet. Imagine how insecure you have to be to be upset about that lol. Well done.

You need to stop saying triggered like some hipster adolescent. It's the War Room. The only person here that was "triggered" was you since you're the one that felt the urge to quote me initially. I posted some formal studies that were recent. They contain actual scientific evidence. Peer reviewed studies at that. Next you'll be calling people you disagree with "snowflake" because your fragile ego can't take the fact that the male sex isn't best suited for every single sport on the planet. Imagine how insecure you have to be to be upset about that lol. Well done.

you quoted me 1st to let me know "men don't dominate in every sport"

so again you were triggered

now its obvious you're some nerd who never played any actual sports, but if you did you'll know there's a difference between men and women when it comes to performance.

men are faster, stronger and have more overall endurance.

thats not some theory or opinion, thats reality

and thats because biologically men and women are different.

men have xy chromosomes, which means they produce more testosterone (4 to 10 times more), and will have greater muscle mass.

now you can find few events where flexibility is important and men don't even participate in as some sort of counterpoint, but in events that both sexes participate in and where speed, strength and endurance play a big part, men have a big advantage.

thats why when these trans athletes issues are talked about it's always biological men wanting to participate with women the problem

you never hear people complain about biological women wanting to compete with other men cause these cases are non existent

you quoted me 1st to let me know "men don't dominate in every sport"

so again you were triggered

now its obvious you're some nerd who never played any actual sports, but if you did you'll know there's a difference between men and women when it comes to performance.

men are faster, stronger and have more overall endurance.

thats not some theory or opinion, thats reality

and thats because biologically men and women are different.

men have xy chromosomes, which means they produce more testosterone (4 to 10 times more), and will have greater muscle mass.

now you can find few events where flexibility is important and men don't even participate in as some sort of counterpoint, but in events that both sexes participate in and where speed, strength and endurance play a big part, men have a big advantage.

thats why when these trans athletes issues are talked about it's always biological men wanting to participate with women the problem

you never hear people complain about biological women wanting to compete with other men cause these cases are non existent
Was that you I quoted? My mistake, thought it was another poster. No wonder you're so "triggered" then. I corrected you after all. I'm not reading that wall of text you just wrote. Was never one for reading shitty novels. It's clear that your fragile male ego can't stand to not be superior in every single physical aspect to females. God forbid they were more equipped in certain athletic attributes that serve them well in sports that nobody really watches. You're throwing a real tantrum here. Want some sound advice? Get over it. Just let it go already. Find something else to cry about.

Was that you I quoted? My mistake, thought it was another poster. No wonder you're so "triggered" then. I corrected you after all. I'm not reading that wall of text you just wrote. Was never one for reading shitty novels. It's clear that your fragile male ego can't stand to not be superior in every single physical aspect to females. God forbid they were more equipped in certain athletic attributes that serve them well in sports that nobody really watches. You're throwing a real tantrum here. Want some sound advice? Get over it. Just let it go already. Find something else to cry about.

by "corrected" you mean you were triggered and had to come in to say "men are not literally better at every sport, let me tell you about some sports that nobody watches so i feel better about myself"

how pathetic

and if that wasn't bad enough you got correct and proven wrong

so basically everything you think that happened it was the opposite

im guessing its the same in your everyday life

by "corrected" you mean you were triggered and had to come in to say "men are not literally better at every sport, let me tell you about some sports that nobody watches so i feel better about myself"

how pathetic

and if that wasn't bad enough you got correct and proven wrong

so basically everything you think that happened it was the opposite

im guessing its the same in your everyday life
Good morning. I'm bored sick of you by now. Just reading your poorly constructed posts, which contain incoherent rambling, is painful. There's nothing worse than a pseudointellectual. I'd lay off the combination of ketamine and adderall. Go ahead and get the last word in, hoss. I know mental midgets like you need the validation. You crave it just like the drugs that you're addicted to.

Jesus christ what a read this is. Men out perform women in strength, power, endurance, coordination because of increased participation and biased sports, the example of women performing better is... dressage, something that's barely even a sport. Nevermind the likes of Chinese female weightlifters who are selected and groomed from practically birth yet still end up weaker than their male counterparts.

'Men outperform women in sports, but it's not because most sports are inherently masculine' would be a fuck of a lot better sentiment if you didn't then sperge that 'dressage and female sports are barely sports!!!!'

You can't make it up....

'Men outperform women in sports, but it's not because most sports are inherently masculine' would be a fuck of a lot better sentiment if you didn't then sperge that 'dressage and female sports are barely sports!!!!'

You can't make it up....

I only mentioned dressage as being barely a sport which is correct. It's a display of a horse's training, not the riders athleticism. Don't make up lies about me calling all female sports as "barely sports" thanks.

Good morning. I'm bored sick of you by now. Just reading your poorly constructed posts, which contain incoherent rambling, is painful. There's nothing worse than a pseudointellectual. I'd lay off the combination of ketamine and adderall. Go ahead and get the last word in, hoss. I know mental midgets like you need the validation. You crave it just like the drugs that you're addicted to.

all that rambling just cause you got exposed as clueless about sports...

and since you brought up drugs, maybe you should take your meds cause you're losing it

I only mentioned dressage as being barely a sport which is correct. It's a display of a horse's training, not the riders athleticism. Don't make up lies about me calling all female sports as "barely sports" thanks.

And yet you think this opinion is a serious one...?

I agree. I bench 225 multiple reps, and have a stiff jab. Sex is a good indicator of athletic ability. I played multiple sports and you can ask multiple women I have had sex with, I bring it .

I feel like even the ones that don’t think so are some type of binary.

*Follow me for more reality

Back