Schaub: 'There's a 900k hit on Conor'

When you run into that much money you’re automatically target for scams, including extortion. Surprised he hasn’t already been robbed.

I don't get it, after watchign this I read some articles and it talks about these mafia people as if they are openly known..? If it is known they are part of any crime whatsoever, let alone mafia, why are they not in jail rotting or executed? That is pathetic of ireland, shithole 3rd world country pathetic, to be letting criminals like that walk freely. We need to send some u.s. troops over there to show these cartels and mafia people how insignicantly little they are. They are nobodies that have no power compared to real power like the U.S. that could wipe them off the face of the planet in literally a second without trying.

Why would the Irish mob put a hit on Ireland's most beloved son? Fake news.

Pretty sure Conor, with his money, could pay to have all the high-ups in that gang whacked. Probably for considerably less money than they are trying to extort him for.

I'd be more afraid of a Pomeranian puppy than a Western European criminal group.

I don't get it, after watchign this I read some articles and it talks about these mafia people as if they are openly known..? If it is known they are part of any crime whatsoever, let alone mafia, why are they not in jail rotting or executed? That is pathetic of ireland, shithole 3rd world country pathetic, to be letting criminals like that walk freely.

It doesn't work that way. These organizations (if it's even true that they're from the mob) are highly organized, they operate with more security standards than your average (legit) security business, even.
The guys who call the shots don't incriminate themselves, basically. No cell-phones, no bullshit over traceable phone-apps or internet, etc. They might also have a bunch of real good lawyers at their disposal and shit.

I'm not that into Irish gangs so I can't tell you a lot of specifics, but I'm sure there's irish people on this forum that can talk about that mob in particular and why the bosses can't get charged or simply aren't found.

Pretty sure Conor, with his money, could pay to have all the high-ups in that gang whacked. Probably for considerably less money than they are trying to extort him for.

Do you think they might have a few grand or so themselves from drug trafficking?

900k for a bar fight on a public figure that's guaranteed to draw them police heat. Yeah that's smart....I'm sure there's absolutely no way Schaub could be full of shit on this ....

I don't get it, after watchign this I read some articles and it talks about these mafia people as if they are openly known..? If it is known they are part of any crime whatsoever, let alone mafia, why are they not in jail rotting or executed? That is pathetic of ireland, shithole 3rd world country pathetic, to be letting criminals like that walk freely. We need to send some u.s. troops over there to show these cartels and mafia people how insignicantly little they are. They are nobodies that have no power compared to real power like the U.S. that could wipe them off the face of the planet in literally a second without trying.

I dont know why arent all the members of MS-13, the Crips and Bloods arrested? They are all well known and active in the US for years and years. Why is the US the most advanced and powerful military being defeated by the taliban in Afghanistan? They arent letting them walk freely, its just impossible to catch them all.

He read that from a tabloid newspaper - that EXACT STORY.

Schuab is an utter cretin and piece of shit.

Schuab "Now how much of that is true or just speculation, im not sure"

So you are basically just talking with no guarantee of what you said is bullshit but if its right you always meant it?

Fuck that idiot.

"One of his buddies from Ireland" = Random twitter follower.

This is all wrong Conor is the don. He's going to put a hit out on himself. Although that's probaby the only way to stop him at 145 or 155

Back