Schaub: 'There's a 900k hit on Conor'

what's the chance you are friends with schaub post his garbage on the forums for him

About the same chance as you actually being Gabriel Gonzaga with a mustache

900K? Why not a cool million? Sounds fishy.

Yeah I'm always thinking what the fuck? WHY? Like is that an exchange rate thing? Is $900k a mil in some other currency? Are they trying to fuck with him? With us?

I dont know why arent all the members of MS-13, the Crips and Bloods arrested? They are all well known and active in the US for years and years. Why is the US the most advanced and powerful military being defeated by the taliban in Afghanistan? They arent letting them walk freely, its just impossible to catch them all.
No.

Being a member of those groups is not against the law. In fact the bill of rights protects you and allows you to be a member of any group or social organization you want. Why do you think NAMBLA is allowed to exist or any of those extreme right wing militias that are in the Idaho and Wyoming mountains that openly preach overthrowing the government while stockpiling weapons?

It's not until proof that someone has done something illegal that then you can arrest them.

And the reason that America can't win in Afghanistan is because you can't actually beat people who are waging a guerilla war. We lost Vietnam because of guerilla warfare and we're losing Afghanistan because of it to. You can't win if you're fighting the population as a whole.

You're bringing democracy and Western ideals to people who neither want or asked for it. Basically telling people to let go of their culture.

I dont know why arent all the members of MS-13, the Crips and Bloods arrested? They are all well known and active in the US for years and years. Why is the US the most advanced and powerful military being defeated by the taliban in Afghanistan? They arent letting them walk freely, its just impossible to catch them all.
I was half joking but as far as middle east we've squashed isis in less than a year with trump in office--this is with a tiny tiny fraction of our military power. It's equivalent to if you had a fly on your nose and you blew it off compared to being in a real fight against someone else. We could maintain our current operations in middle east while putting up a good fight against north korea, china and russia at the same time.

They'll pay half that if someone could do this to Conor.

b2.gif

Rumor is Floyd looking for a fight. 900k would get them a minute with Floyd. Finish off the brain damage he gave him.

Conor be eating his lucky charms through a straw.

He just told Joe one of his buddies from Dublin said the Irish mob put a 900k hit on Conor as a result of the bar fight.

Doesn't sound believable at all but it's a fun story.

Discuss

EDIT: video here

Schaub's got his ear to the streetz...
<{cruzshake}>

Now if you said he also shut the mob down after he caught wind of this hit, then I'd think twice.

No.

Being a member of those groups is not against the law. In fact the bill of rights protects you and allows you to be a member of any group or social organization you want. Why do you think NAMBLA is allowed to exist or any of those extreme right wing militias that are in the Idaho and Wyoming mountains that openly preach overthrowing the government while stockpiling weapons?

It's not until proof that someone has done something illegal that then you can arrest them.

And the reason that America can't win in Afghanistan is because you can't actually beat people who are waging a guerilla war. We lost Vietnam because of guerilla warfare and we're losing Afghanistan because of it to. You can't win if you're fighting the population as a whole.

You're bringing democracy and Western ideals to people who neither want or asked for it. Basically telling people to let go of their culture.

Pretty much everyone from MS-13 is in the USA illegally.
They’re also very disorganized and barbaric.

I wish there was a 900k hit out on shuab

Pretty much everyone from MS-13 is in the USA illegally.
They’re also very disorganized and barbaric.
IDK. I'm from Chicago. No MS-13 over here. We have Latin Kings as the top Hispanic gang. They're made up mostly of Puerto Ricans (who by law are already US citizens) and Americanized Mexicans.

By order of the peaky fucking blinders lol. I’m sure it’s bullshit regardless

He just told Joe one of his buddies from Dublin said the Irish mob put a 900k hit on Conor as a result of the bar fight.

Doesn't sound believable at all but it's a fun story.

Discuss

EDIT: video here

Schaub is full of shit.

Do you really think Conor is afraid of them man are you crazy in your head man?

These are coked-up gun-toting gangmembers. They'll kill you and kill your family and none of the guys that did it is ever gonna see a jail if they really have a reason to.

Not saying Conor is gonna get killed, that's a stupid rumor. But fucking with one of the biggest irish drug cartels/gangs isn't wise.

I don't get it, after watchign this I read some articles and it talks about these mafia people as if they are openly known..? If it is known they are part of any crime whatsoever, let alone mafia, why are they not in jail rotting or executed? That is pathetic of ireland, shithole 3rd world country pathetic, to be letting criminals like that walk freely. We need to send some u.s. troops over there to show these cartels and mafia people how insignicantly little they are. They are nobodies that have no power compared to real power like the U.S. that could wipe them off the face of the planet in literally a second without trying.

Your President is a mobster.

Hope your post was satire.

Otherwise you’re a complete and utter no nothing.

BTW Afghanistan now provides 90% of heroine in the world and the government is amongst the most corrupt in the world thanks to 16 years of US military presence.

Back