Schaub refers to Wonderboy as the greatest fighter ever and Darren Till as future hall of famer

Fortniter33

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On his most recent podcast Schaub made these claims. What do you guys think of this?

Where is the source, because I wont bash an idiot, without fact checking if they said that.

I don't need a source.

I will happily bash an idiot without fact-checking what they said.

giphy.gif

How modest of him to selflessly claim someone else is the greatest fighter ever. We all know it’s you Brown.

He meant to say "one of the greatest fighters ever in the UFC."

Darren Till is 25, he'll most likely be fighting until 35, so he most likely will be a future hall of famer.

Any other questions?

Dude thinks he would beat Brock. Enough said.

I think he meant to say greatest striker. Then again Schaub is a fucking moron, sooo....

I think he meant to say greatest striker. Then again Schaub is a fucking moron, sooo....
If anyone tells me WB is the greatest striker ever, after watching Anderson Silva, then IDK what to say.

Schaub is still on my good side for publicly owning Dana White. So ima let this one slide...

That was a slip of the tongue, he meant greatest striker ever in the ufc. I think he even corrected himself afterwards

It's very arguable Wonderboy is not even the greatest striker.

confirmed @DS7 is schuab.

that makes a lot of sense now.

He meant to say "one of the greatest fighters ever in the UFC."

Darren Till is 25, he'll most likely be fighting until 35, so he most likely will be a future hall of famer.

Any other questions?
If all it took was fighting from the age of 25 to the age of 35 to make you a hall of famer, the place would be pretty crowded.

If fighting from the age of 25 to the age of 35 made you a hall of famer, the place would be pretty crowded.

He is new in the UFC and has already beat Cerrone and Stephen Thompson and fought for the belt.

It is not far fetched to say that he will be a future hall of famer.

Back