Schaub refers to Wonderboy as the greatest fighter ever and Darren Till as future hall of famer

Schaub is just showing his respect to the WW king who has WW contenders running for the hills.

He clearly meant to say best striker if you bothered to listen to the podcast properly.

He is new in the UFC and has already beat Cerrone and Stephen Thompson and fought for the belt.

It is not far fetched to say that he will be a future hall of famer.
It’s pretty far fetched. I don’t think that’s as impressive a list of accomplishments as you do. He wasn’t even close to making weight against Thomson (a fight nearly every media member had him losing) and he has a majority draw against the great Nicolas Dalby.

He meant to say "one of the greatest fighters ever in the UFC."

Darren Till is 25, he'll most likely be fighting until 35, so he most likely will be a future hall of famer.

Any other questions?

Based on what?

Till could fight for another fifty years but he sure ain't going to do anything to justify a hof spot.

Darren Till is 25, he'll most likely be fighting until 35, so he most likely will be a future hall of famer.

Any other questions?
His best win is at 170 vs The Donald, a true 155er.
Thompson fight was 50/50.
He got dominated by Woodley.
He's gonna go to 185 and probably get smashed.
Hall of famer? Maybe......

He also said that he got sucked into believing Till as a favourite, and then praised Woodley a bunch. As a Rogan protege he is equally super impressed by every fighter he sees.

Based on what?

Till could fight for another fifty years but he sure ain't going to do anything to justify a hof spot.

Based on him being 25 and already beating high level guys like Wonderboy.

Where is the source, because I wont bash an idiot, without fact checking if they said that.
He fucked up.

He said it again “Stephen Thompson the greatest striker.”

It sounds like that’s what he meant but he has CTE

Eh. Till is a big guy who can punch, he doesnt have much skill. If he goes to MW I could see him losing 3 in a row, depending who he fights.

Once he can no longer game the system with weight cuts hes done

Any other questions?
Who knows what he means to say. Dude mispronounces every other word and sounds like a mush mouthed 2nd grader just learning how to speak. How the fuck he gets paid to talk boggles my mind.

Wonderboys striking he has shown in UFC is nowhere near prime Silva's.

Was listening to one of his shows recently on YouTube and he mentioned Dana and said he won’t talk anymore shit about him and then proceeded to talk shit for about 20 mins lol .

His poor sidekick has to sit there and listen to him and try not to spit out laughin

Wonderboy has legit done NOTHING to be the greatest ever.
He may arguably be not even in the top 3 of WW's right now.

As for Till, it's an early, bold claim, but I mean, he is 17-1-1, 25 years old. If he stays healthy and motivated, comes back strong he might have a spot.

Too early.

Back